Default Richmond Race for the Cure

First, I wish to thank all of you who have gone out of your way to make a
donation to the Komen Foundation through the Racing with Renee, my
daughter, team site. ( http://tinyurl.com/67peko )

Although your donations were not subject to public view, as you made them
anonymous, my daughter does receive notification as donations are made.
This allows for her to send a thank you to the giver.

Based on the names she's given me, a bunch of you have made donations! I
don't know if the intent was to 'Stick it John H' as was suggested, but it
looks like I need to come up with $575.00 to match the donations made. I
did that today, and it should show up on the scroll bar soon.

Y'all are great. Thanks!
--
John *H*

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:48:30 -0400, John H.
wrote:

First, I wish to thank all of you who have gone out of your way to make a
donation to the Komen Foundation through the Racing with Renee, my
daughter, team site. ( http://tinyurl.com/67peko )

Although your donations were not subject to public view, as you made them
anonymous, my daughter does receive notification as donations are made.
This allows for her to send a thank you to the giver.

Based on the names she's given me, a bunch of you have made donations! I
don't know if the intent was to 'Stick it John H' as was suggested, but it
looks like I need to come up with $575.00 to match the donations made. I
did that today, and it should show up on the scroll bar soon.

Y'all are great. Thanks!

PS. I'm still in the matching mood! Race day isn't for a couple weeks yet,
and I'd love to see her meet her goal!

Thanks.
--
John *H*

John H. wrote:
First, I wish to thank all of you who have gone out of your way to make a
donation to the Komen Foundation through the Racing with Renee, my
daughter, team site. ( http://tinyurl.com/67peko )

Although your donations were not subject to public view, as you made them
anonymous, my daughter does receive notification as donations are made.
This allows for her to send a thank you to the giver.

Based on the names she's given me, a bunch of you have made donations! I
don't know if the intent was to 'Stick it John H' as was suggested,

THat was my intention.

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:53:35 -0400, Reginald Smithers III
wrote:

John H. wrote:
First, I wish to thank all of you who have gone out of your way to make a
donation to the Komen Foundation through the Racing with Renee, my
daughter, team site. ( http://tinyurl.com/67peko )

Although your donations were not subject to public view, as you made them
anonymous, my daughter does receive notification as donations are made.
This allows for her to send a thank you to the giver.

Based on the names she's given me, a bunch of you have made donations! I
don't know if the intent was to 'Stick it John H' as was suggested,

THat was my intention.

Well, it worked...somewhat.

Thanks for presenting the idea!
--