Reginald Smithers III Reginald Smithers III is offline

Default Richmond Race for the Cure

John H. wrote:
First, I wish to thank all of you who have gone out of your way to make a
donation to the Komen Foundation through the Racing with Renee, my
daughter, team site. ( http://tinyurl.com/67peko )

Although your donations were not subject to public view, as you made them
anonymous, my daughter does receive notification as donations are made.
This allows for her to send a thank you to the giver.

Based on the names she's given me, a bunch of you have made donations! I
don't know if the intent was to 'Stick it John H' as was suggested,

THat was my intention.