Default Race for the Cure update...

I'm currently down $550 in matching your donations! But, I wouldn't mind being
in worse shape, so hit me hard!

http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Both my daughter and I thank you tremendously for your donations to date.
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

"John H" wrote in message
I'm currently down $550 in matching your donations! But, I wouldn't mind
being
in worse shape, so hit me hard!

http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Both my daughter and I thank you tremendously for your donations to date.
--
John H

Here's some helpful hints to aid your efforts....
http://www.wikihow.com/Panhandle

Don White wrote:
"John wrote in message

I'm currently down $550 in matching your donations! But, I wouldn't mind
being
in worse shape, so hit me hard!

http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Both my daughter and I thank you tremendously for your donations to date.
--
John H

Here's some helpful hints to aid your efforts....
http://www.wikihow.com/Panhandle

Just for that, I will be making my donation tomorrow.

Watch for it.

"Larry" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"John wrote in message

I'm currently down $550 in matching your donations! But, I wouldn't mind
being
in worse shape, so hit me hard!

http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Both my daughter and I thank you tremendously for your donations to
date.
--
John H

Here's some helpful hints to aid your efforts....
http://www.wikihow.com/Panhandle

Just for that, I will be making my donation tomorrow.

Watch for it.

Good for you...Johnny can thank me for igniting your indignation later.

On Apr 1, 9:26*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message

Don White wrote:
"John *wrote in message
. ..

I'm currently down $550 in matching your donations! But, I wouldn't mind
being
in worse shape, so hit me hard!

http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Both my daughter and I thank you tremendously for your donations to
date.
--
John H

Here's some helpful hints to aid your efforts....
http://www.wikihow.com/Panhandle

Just for that, I will be making my donation tomorrow.

Watch for it.

Good for you...Johnny can thank me for igniting your indignation later.

Too bad you don't have a decent bone in your body. Typical Canadian,
eh?

"Jack" wrote in message
On Apr 1, 9:26 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message

Don White wrote:
"John wrote in message
. ..

I'm currently down $550 in matching your donations! But, I wouldn't
mind
being
in worse shape, so hit me hard!

http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Both my daughter and I thank you tremendously for your donations to
date.
--
John H

Here's some helpful hints to aid your efforts....
http://www.wikihow.com/Panhandle

Just for that, I will be making my donation tomorrow.

Watch for it.

Good for you...Johnny can thank me for igniting your indignation later.

Too bad you don't have a decent bone in your body. Typical Canadian,
eh?

Most Canadians I know are decent folk. But maybe the crime ridden
Maritimes, breed others.

hk hk is offline

On 4/2/10 1:05 AM, Bill McKee wrote:
wrote in message
On Apr 1, 9:26 pm, "Don wrote:
wrote in message

Don White wrote:
"John wrote in message

I'm currently down $550 in matching your donations! But, I wouldn't
mind
being
in worse shape, so hit me hard!

http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Both my daughter and I thank you tremendously for your donations to
date.
--
John H

Here's some helpful hints to aid your efforts....
http://www.wikihow.com/Panhandle

Just for that, I will be making my donation tomorrow.

Watch for it.

Good for you...Johnny can thank me for igniting your indignation later.

Too bad you don't have a decent bone in your body. Typical Canadian,
eh?

Most Canadians I know are decent folk. But maybe the crime ridden
Maritimes, breed others.

Fortunately for the fight against cancer, there are many ways to donate
funds *without* having to deal in any way with the slimeball, john herring.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

On Apr 1, 6:45*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"John H" wrote in message

I'm currently down $550 in matching your donations! But, I wouldn't mind
being
in worse shape, so hit me hard!

http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Both my daughter and I thank you tremendously for your donations to date.
--
John H

Here's some helpful hints to aid your efforts....http://www.wikihow.com/Panhandle

You're proving yourself almost as much of a low life useless piece of
**** as your **** buddy Harry.

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 22:26:42 -0300, "Don White" wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
"John wrote in message

I'm currently down $550 in matching your donations! But, I wouldn't mind
being
in worse shape, so hit me hard!

http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Both my daughter and I thank you tremendously for your donations to
date.
--
John H

Here's some helpful hints to aid your efforts....
http://www.wikihow.com/Panhandle

Just for that, I will be making my donation tomorrow.

Watch for it.

Good for you...Johnny can thank me for igniting your indignation later.

Don, I am thankful for anything you do that will help the fight against breast
cancer. A small contribution might do much more than nasty grams.

Besides, by doing so you'll be digging into my pocket.

http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

On 4/2/10 8:09 AM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 22:26:42 -0300, "Don wrote:

wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"John wrote in message

[...]

There are many ways to donate to the fight against cancer...and with
most, you don't have to deal in any way with Slimeball Herring.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym