Default Race for the Cure - an Update

Best to just give you her own words!

Hey there! It's been a while since my last update! Work is either
feast or famine, and it's been a feast for the last couple weeks!!! I
am going for my breast MRI next week.

Now, let me update you on our team's status to this point….."Racing
with Renee" remains in second place in membership with 47 teammates to
date. There are several who are planning to join, so it will
hopefully be a banner year! We are currently in 4th place in
fundraising, with $2,825 raised to date. In third place is the
"Circle of Friends", which is my friend, Teresa's team (who I've been
telling you about). So happy to see such a great show of support for
her and her family. They've raised $3,485. The top team has raised
over $7,800!! Wow!!! I'm afraid we won't catch up to them!!!

I just want to say, once more, how much I appreciate your support. I
have been so fortunate, throughout my life, to have the most wonderful
characters surrounding me! I just don't know how I was so lucky to be
dropped into the middle of such a group, but I am eternally grateful!
Thanks to all of you who have been there in every way. I am set apart
from most of you, as I have been allowed to see the true good will of
so many people…..You really just don't know until something
catastrophic happens, and then it all becomes clear. What a gift I
have been given!

Love and best wishes--

Renee