Default Poor libs..

Here we are. We have been shown un-challengable evidence with video
clips of a sitting senator (Kerry) threatening to kill Bush and Cheney,
a Nobel Peace Prize winner advocating the death of George Bush, and
literally dozens of pictures and videos of violent leftists tearing up
property, killing, maiming, and threatening to kill our leaders. Yup,
it's all right he
http://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/?p=621#photos
You could read on this page for hours. The evidence is clear...

Next, the democratic high leaderships makes up stories about Tea Party
protesters being violent but in this day and age of video, there is not
one example for them to show us of Grandma turning over a police car so
what do they do, well take your ball and go home.

The fact is democrats are just fine with using threats and violence in
the political arena, the proof is there right in front of anybody who is
interested. This is a proven and verifiable fact. The problem I have is
with folks who see the facts laid out in front of them and instead of
admitting they have a problem, they run away and hide. The country can't
heal as long as the Obama Administration keep sticking up it's middle
finger at America and lying about the opposition.

"You can't govern if you pass Health Care by a 51/50 vote" (Barak Obama)

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v
hk hk is offline

On 3/26/10 10:50 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Here we are.

Go get a job, pay your hospital bill, and beg your way into some sort of
health insurance.

BTW, you're the winner...did you know that? I've been trying to decide
for some time who is the dumbest poster here, you or loogy. While loogy
is a moron, and there is no question about it, *you* are dumber.

Congratulations.

Here's your trophy:

http://tinyurl.com/yhxvk3j

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

On Mar 26, 10:50*am, I am Tosk
wrote:
[...]

Obama faces 30, yes 30 death threats a day, but that's okay because
he's a liberal, correct?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...t-Service.html

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:50:47 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

Here we are. We have been shown un-challengable evidence with video
clips of a sitting senator (Kerry) threatening to kill Bush and Cheney,

actually we dont. we have right wingers like palin publishing pictures
of senators with crosshairs over t heir pix.

that's the right wing

Next, the democratic high leaderships makes up stories about Tea Party
protesters being violent but in this day and age of video, there is not
one example for them to show us of Grandma turning over a police car so
what do they do, well take your ball and go home.

cantor lied about his office being shot at. and 8 dems are getting
police protection

you guys dont follow the news

The fact is democrats are just fine with using threats and violence in
the political arena,

the fact is the right is targeting our government for extermination to
allow their wall street buddies to take over

the proof is there right in front of anybody who is
interested. This is a proven and verifiable fact. The problem I have is
with folks who see the facts laid out in front of them and instead of
admitting they have a problem, they run away and hide. The country can't
heal as long as the Obama Administration keep sticking up it's middle
finger at America and lying about the opposition.

let's see...bush arrested american citizens

on american soil.

threw them in prison for 4 years without habeas corpus

and the right said nothing

Boating and Multi-Millionairedom - The Inclination Toward Moral Relativism(ATTENTION LIBS!) Jim General 4 February 12th 10 12:37 AM
Palin - She has the libs running scared... JohnH[_5_] General 7 October 4th 09 05:13 PM
Libs vs Cons Frogwatch[_2_] General 19 August 12th 09 05:36 AM
Wonder what the libs will have against this... JohnH[_3_] General 15 November 27th 08 01:05 PM
Libs give Hillary pass on racial slur. Backyard Renegade General 9 January 13th 04 01:41 PM