Default Wonder what the libs will have against this...

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/36758

Looks like a pretty good idea. Maybe we'll catch up with France yet.

The French Army - the only army with sunburned arm pits.

(Just had to throw that in.)
--
John H

"JohnH" wrote in message
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/36758

Looks like a pretty good idea. Maybe we'll catch up with France yet.

The French Army - the only army with sunburned arm pits.

(Just had to throw that in.)
--

Already made obsolete by my new, improved Plasma Reactor.

(except it won't work)

Eisboch

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 17:08:05 -0500, JohnH wrote:

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/36758

Looks like a pretty good idea. Maybe we'll catch up with France yet.

The French Army - the only army with sunburned arm pits.

(Just had to throw that in.)

What's the Battle Cry of the Franch Army?

RETREAT!!!

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 17:16:02 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/36758

Looks like a pretty good idea. Maybe we'll catch up with France yet.

The French Army - the only army with sunburned arm pits.

(Just had to throw that in.)

Already made obsolete by my new, improved Plasma Reactor.

(except it won't work)

Sure it does - it's all in the marketing.

I mean the Popeil Pocket Fisherman doesn't work either, but he sells a
ton of them.

And think of Sham-Wow!!

The possibilities are endless.
Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 26, 4:40*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 17:08:05 -0500, JohnH wrote:
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/36758

Looks like a pretty good idea. Maybe we'll catch up with France yet.

The French Army - the only army with sunburned arm pits.

(Just had to throw that in.)

What's the Battle Cry of the Franch Army?

RETREAT!!!

Why are the streets of Paris lined with trees?

So the invaders can march in the shade.

"JohnH" wrote in message
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/36758

Looks like a pretty good idea. Maybe we'll catch up with France yet.

The French Army - the only army with sunburned arm pits.

(Just had to throw that in.)

Already made obsolete by my new, improved Plasma Reactor.

(except it won't work)

Which?

Yes.

That makes pretty good sense.
--
John H

Senior Member

On Nov 26, 5:08*pm, JohnH wrote:
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/36758

Looks like a pretty good idea. Maybe we'll catch up with France yet.

The French Army - the only army with sunburned arm pits.

(Just had to throw that in.)
--
John H

Was listening to a general a couple of years back when the French were
talking about cutting and running from Iraq. He said "The last thing
we need is the French army training the Iraqui army, they already know
how to throw down their weapons and run". Almost fell off my chair...

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 17:08:05 -0500, JohnH penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/36758

Looks like a pretty good idea. Maybe we'll catch up with France yet.

The French Army - the only army with sunburned arm pits.

(Just had to throw that in.)

I'm voting for cold fusion reactors on boats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLUeGX3hNpU

Eisboch