Backyard Renegade

Default Libs give Hillary pass on racial slur.

What else is new, the New York Times put it on page 38.
Doug Kanter

What did she say?

"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
om...
What else is new, the New York Times put it on page 38.

Greg

I am not a big Clinton fan but it was a dumb joke. So what?
Harry Krause

Greg wrote:

I am not a big Clinton fan but it was a dumb joke. So what?

I haven't heard it. Hey....Bush is a dumb joke. Unfortunately, *that*
matters.

Bush to the Moon!

--
Email sent to is never read.

Doug Kanter

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 20:11:04 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

What did she say?

"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
. com...
What else is new, the New York Times put it on page 38.

She said Gandhi ran a gas station in St. Louis.

The New York Democrat made the remark at a fund-raiser Saturday for
longshot Senate wannabe Nancy Farmer. For some reason Her Hillaryness
introduced a quotation from the great freedom fighter Gandhi by saying,
"He ran a gas station down in St. Louis."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...6/153255.shtml

Sounds like she had a few cocktails before this speech. Of course, if the
press hadn't pointed out her gaff, you probably would've believed it was
true.

Backyard Renegade

wrote:

What did she say?

"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
. com...
What else is new, the New York Times put it on page 38.

She said Gandhi ran a gas station in St. Louis.

The New York Democrat made the remark at a fund-raiser Saturday for
longshot Senate wannabe Nancy Farmer. For some reason Her Hillaryness
introduced a quotation from the great freedom fighter Gandhi by saying,
"He ran a gas station down in St. Louis."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...6/153255.shtml

Sounds like she had a few cocktails before this speech. Of course, if the
press hadn't pointed out her gaff, you probably would've believed it was
true.

I usually don't deal with second string jock cleaners, but you don't
know anything about me...
Doug Kanter

"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
m...

Sounds like she had a few cocktails before this speech. Of course, if

the
press hadn't pointed out her gaff, you probably would've believed it was
true.

I usually don't deal with second string jock cleaners, but you don't
know anything about me...

I was referring to Wally. You can hold his hand if you like, though.

Doug Kanter

"WaIIy" wrote in message

Sounds like she had a few cocktails before this speech. Of course, if the
press hadn't pointed out her gaff, you probably would've believed it was
true.

I do you a favor by answering your question and you attack me?

Moron

Just because it's you, Wally.