Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default Poor libs..

On Mar 26, 10:50*am, I am Tosk
wrote:
Here we are. We have been shown un-challengable evidence with video
clips of a sitting senator (Kerry) threatening to kill Bush and Cheney,
a Nobel Peace Prize winner advocating the death of George Bush, and
literally dozens of pictures and videos of violent leftists tearing up
property, killing, maiming, and threatening to kill our leaders. Yup,
it's all right hehttp://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/?p=621#photos
You could read on this page for hours. The evidence is clear...

Next, the democratic high leaderships makes up stories about Tea Party
protesters being violent but in this day and age of video, there is not
one example for them to show us of Grandma turning over a police car so
what do they do, well take your ball and go home.

The fact is democrats are just fine with using threats and violence in
the political arena, the proof is there right in front of anybody who is
interested. This is a proven and verifiable fact. The problem I have is
with folks who see the facts laid out in front of them and instead of
admitting they have a problem, they run away and hide. The country can't
heal as long as the Obama Administration keep sticking up it's middle
finger at America and lying about the opposition.

"You can't govern if you pass Health Care by a 51/50 vote" (Barak Obama)

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first...http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Obama faces 30, yes 30 death threats a day, but that's okay because
he's a liberal, correct?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...t-Service.html