posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing

Default Obama moving to limit fishing access

anyone read or understand the Executive Order or other documents?

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/s...ory?id=4975762

On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 15:12:44 -0500, lil abner wrote:

anyone read or understand the Executive Order or other documents?

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/s...ory?id=4975762

This is very serious business as I understand it. Special interest
groups finagling executive orders is basically government without
representation. We need an effective boaters lobby to get in the
middle of this the way NRA does for gun rights advocacy.

Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 15:12:44 -0500, lil abner wrote:

anyone read or understand the Executive Order or other documents?

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/s...ory?id=4975762

This is very serious business as I understand it. Special interest
groups finagling executive orders is basically government without
representation. We need an effective boaters lobby to get in the
middle of this the way NRA does for gun rights advocacy.

Y'all are acting like them right-wing wackos.
Ain't no damn President gonna stop us from fishing.
You do know that black folks fish too, dontcha?
Get some damn sense, now.
Boy, I ain't seen such paranoid carrying-ons since before all them
klan boys got old and died off.
Looky here,
http://www.examiner.com/x-37128-Char...to-ban-fishing

I do declare, somebody oughta beat some damn sense into y'all, since
your daddies didn't do it.

Florida Jim - Y'all crackers oughta go home now. God Almighty. Get
some sleep and come back with clear heads.

Frogloogyherringsnacks wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

I don't think the report said banning all fishing but there are some
groups that would like to see it including some commercial fishermen for
some species such as Tuna and possibly others.
There is no way the average Joe knows what is going on day to day, in
the government by Lobbyists and special interest groups in Washington.
Even Homeland Security wanted some sites off limits and registration, or
whatever, of all fishermen and boat owners, I seem to remember, at one
point.
So, if someone has a link or the Ex Order itself please post it.

Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 15:12:44 -0500, lil wrote:

anyone read or understand the Executive Order or other documents?

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/s...ory?id=4975762

This is very serious business as I understand it. Special interest
groups finagling executive orders is basically government without
representation. We need an effective boaters lobby to get in the
middle of this the way NRA does for gun rights advocacy.

I agree. Does a group like that exist?

"Larry" wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 15:12:44 -0500, lil wrote:

anyone read or understand the Executive Order or other documents?

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/s...ory?id=4975762

This is very serious business as I understand it. Special interest
groups finagling executive orders is basically government without
representation. We need an effective boaters lobby to get in the
middle of this the way NRA does for gun rights advocacy.

I agree. Does a group like that exist?

Maybe not in the Federal arena, but would not be surprized. The MLPA's in
California have been financed and the science paid for by rabid non fishing
groups.

posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing

Frogloogyherringsnacks wrote:

Y'all are acting like them right-wing wackos.
Ain't no damn President gonna stop us from fishing.
You do know that black folks fish too, dontcha?
Get some damn sense, now.
Boy, I ain't seen such paranoid carrying-ons since before all them
klan boys got old and died off.
Looky here,
http://www.examiner.com/x-37128-Char...to-ban-fishing

I do declare, somebody oughta beat some damn sense into y'all, since
your daddies didn't do it.

Florida Jim - Y'all crackers oughta go home now. God Almighty. Get
some sleep and come back with clear heads.

I am in the fishing industry, this is no hoax, I have been communicating
with some MAJOR fishing tackle manufacturers, they brought this to my
attention, they attended the public hearings, and they are scared to
death. This is a REAL threat

--
Secret Weapon Recoil Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,alt.fishing

don't worry about anything this clown does, while in office...it will
be
all "un done", once he is exposed.......the dem's really stepped in it
this
time......what a bunch of lib tards.......

http://www.examiner.com/x-37128-Char...ner~y2010m3d9-...

See lure video you won't believehttp://secretweaponlures.com/spectastic.htm- Hide quoted text -

"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in message
[...]

Right. Bush was such a great president. Obama can only look up to him. NOT

Suggestion: Stick to accounting. You're better at it... I hope.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Rodney Long wrote:
Frogloogyherringsnacks wrote:

Y'all are acting like them right-wing wackos.
Ain't no damn President gonna stop us from fishing.
You do know that black folks fish too, dontcha?
Get some damn sense, now.
Boy, I ain't seen such paranoid carrying-ons since before all them
klan boys got old and died off.
Looky here,
http://www.examiner.com/x-37128-Char...to-ban-fishing

I do declare, somebody oughta beat some damn sense into y'all, since
your daddies didn't do it.

Florida Jim - Y'all crackers oughta go home now. God Almighty. Get
some sleep and come back with clear heads.

I am in the fishing industry, this is no hoax, I have been communicating
with some MAJOR fishing tackle manufacturers, they brought this to my
attention, they attended the public hearings, and they are scared to
death. This is a REAL threat

Naw. Jest cracker talk from them's too scared of a black man being
Prez. Like I said, we colored folk fish too.
You ain't said nothin but scare talk. Nothin. Not a damn detail.
Why's that, peckerwood?

Florida Jim - Tellin y'all not to listen to these redneck mofos.
They most likely using fear of Obama so's the commercials can get
them nets in close to shore again, messin up our fishin.
See that article I linked to up above. Tells you sumptin.

FS: Moving Sale Wakeboard and Fishing Boats Usenet General 0 January 11th 07 04:24 PM
Engine RPM gov. limit? Steve Cruising 9 June 18th 05 03:21 AM
Age limit for boating in Florida CFLav8r General 6 May 24th 04 07:44 PM
Engine RPM Limit Jim and Becky General 1 September 13th 03 03:01 PM