Default Obama moving to limit fishing access

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
ster.com...

"Rodney Long" wrote in message
Frogloogyherringsnacks wrote:

Y'all are acting like them right-wing wackos.
Ain't no damn President gonna stop us from fishing.
You do know that black folks fish too, dontcha?
Get some damn sense, now.
Boy, I ain't seen such paranoid carrying-ons since before all them
klan boys got old and died off.
Looky here,
http://www.examiner.com/x-37128-Char...to-ban-fishing I
do declare, somebody oughta beat some damn sense into y'all, since
your daddies didn't do it.

Florida Jim - Y'all crackers oughta go home now. God Almighty. Get
some sleep and come back with clear heads.

I am in the fishing industry, this is no hoax, I have been
communicating with some MAJOR fishing tackle manufacturers, they
brought this to my attention, they attended the public hearings, and
they are scared to death. This is a REAL threat

--
Secret Weapon Recoil Rig,
Fishing lure remote control

And you swallowed it Hook line and sinker.
Its assholes like you that make the Republicans look stupid.

Maybe he has dealt with the MLPA stuff like here in California. Take
input from all and do what they want. The whole process is being paid
for with "Green groups" money as the state is broke. No real science
is being used. Closed 80% of the ocean where skiff fisherman normally
fish. People are going to die because of this. Go too far to get in a
little fishing and the winds come up and too small of a boat.

So, basically it's ok to promulgate a lie.

--
Nom=de=Plume

HUH?

You remind me of the example one of my undergrad bio assist profs gave
when describing some absurd claim... the wheel is spinning, but the
hamster is dead.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Your first reply made no sense.

posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing

"bpuharic" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:45:52 -0600, Frogloogyherringsnacks
wrote:

Naw. Jest cracker talk from them's too scared of a black man being
Prez. Like I said, we colored folk fish too.
You ain't said nothin but scare talk. Nothin. Not a damn detail.
Why's that, peckerwood?

yeah it's amazing. a rich white guy destroys the economy and the
middle class

and they blame it on the darkie president

You sound really stupid and you probably are. Obama has over spent more in
the last year than Bush did in 4 years. And Obama's next budget is coming
in with a $1.4 trillion deficit amount. He is Proposing over spending more
in the next 10 years, that every President, including Bush II, has overspent
total! My new granddaughter is due tomorrow. She will enter the world with
a $74,000 debt burden. And you want no pain due to the overspending by both
Dem's and Republican's you have voted for. We all deserve a severe beating
for letting our elected representatives, especially the present ones who are
setting records, over spend. We should revolt at the idea they can screw
the people and then get full pay for the rest of their lives. We need to
hold their feet to the fire to both stop spending like drunken sailors and
get rid of pensions that reward them as if they were royalty.

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

[...]

As usual, you're just wrong....

http://www.forbes.com/2009/01/19/oba...19hassett.html

--
Nom=de=Plume

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

[...]

Have a cookie Emmmmm.
http://www.forbes.com/2010/02/01/oba...atedstoriesbox

On 3/17/10 12:15 AM, Bill McKee wrote:
My new granddaughter is due tomorrow. She will enter the world with
a $74,000 debt burden.

And some of your genetics, poor child.

If the X-MimeOLE "header" doesn't say:

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8)
Gecko/20100227 Thunderbird/3.0.3 (or higher)

then it isn't me, it's an ID spoofer.

On Mar 15, 11:37*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

So, basically it's ok to promulgate a lie.

--
Nom=de=Plume

If you say so, D'Plume. It is, of course, to you.

On Mar 16, 11:08*pm, "Bill McKee" wrote:
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
om...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message

tmonster.com...

http://www.examiner.com/x-37128-Char...y2010m3d9-...I
[...]

Nor do any of them, Bill.

"anon-e-moose" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

[...]

So, you can't read?

"You could blame this all on shameless tax-and-spend Democratic politics,
but that would be wrong. It was, after all, Obama's immediate predecessor,
George W. Bush, who cut taxes while simultaneously ramming through a
Medicare drug benefit that represents the government's biggest new
entitlement liability since the days of Franklin Roosevelt. "

--
Nom=de=Plume

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
On Mar 15, 11:37 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

So, basically it's ok to promulgate a lie.

--
Nom=de=Plume

If you say so, D'Plume. It is, of course, to you.

Are you back to stalking me from thread to thread?

--
Nom=de=Plume

nom=de=plume wrote:
"anon-e-moose" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

[...]

You don't think the poor old folks deserve a little piece of the pie?

FS: Moving Sale Wakeboard and Fishing Boats Usenet General 0 January 11th 07 04:24 PM
Engine RPM gov. limit? Steve Cruising 9 June 18th 05 03:21 AM
Age limit for boating in Florida CFLav8r General 6 May 24th 04 07:44 PM
Engine RPM Limit Jim and Becky General 1 September 13th 03 03:01 PM