mgg mgg is offline

Default Obama moving to limit fishing access

"Larry" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:

Yet you offer nothing new... perhaps you should post something relevant
or
comment on the information in detail. Or not I suppose.

In my short time here I have more OT posts than you by a long shot -
including your dumb questions about navigation lights.

I'm sure you mean On Topic. OT generally abbreviates Off Topic... around
here anyway. ;-)

--Mike

"mgg" wrote in message

"Larry" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:

Yet you offer nothing new... perhaps you should post something relevant
or
comment on the information in detail. Or not I suppose.

In my short time here I have more OT posts than you by a long shot -
including your dumb questions about navigation lights.

I'm sure you mean On Topic. OT generally abbreviates Off Topic... around
here anyway. ;-)

--Mike

Don't post an old link on the subject. Larry will get upset!

--
Nom=de=Plume

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:

Yet you offer nothing new... perhaps you should post something relevant
or
comment on the information in detail. Or not I suppose.

In my short time here I have more OT posts than you by a long shot -
including your dumb questions about navigation lights.

Never asked any dumb question about lights. I made several statements.

Right!!!!! I won't filter back through your droppings to find them, but
I'm willing to bet you asked or said some pretty dumb things.

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 18:49:26 -0700, "mgg" wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
m...
nom=de=plume wrote:

Yet you offer nothing new... perhaps you should post something relevant
or
comment on the information in detail. Or not I suppose.

In my short time here I have more OT posts than you by a long shot -
including your dumb questions about navigation lights.

I'm sure you mean On Topic. OT generally abbreviates Off Topic... around
here anyway. ;-)

--Mike

Yup, he must have made a typo. Nincdepoop has posted over 4500 in the short time
she's been here. I think maybe three that I've seen were on topic.
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

"anon-e-moose" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:

Yet you offer nothing new... perhaps you should post something relevant
or
comment on the information in detail. Or not I suppose.

In my short time here I have more OT posts than you by a long shot -
including your dumb questions about navigation lights.

Never asked any dumb question about lights. I made several statements.

Right!!!!! I won't filter back through your droppings to find them, but
I'm willing to bet you asked or said some pretty dumb things.

Feel free to bury your head in the sand, no problem here!

--
Nom=de=Plume

"John H" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 18:49:26 -0700, "mgg" wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
om...
nom=de=plume wrote:

Yet you offer nothing new... perhaps you should post something relevant
or
comment on the information in detail. Or not I suppose.

In my short time here I have more OT posts than you by a long shot -
including your dumb questions about navigation lights.

I'm sure you mean On Topic. OT generally abbreviates Off Topic... around
here anyway. ;-)

--Mike

Yup, he must have made a typo. Nincdepoop has posted over 4500 in the
short time
she's been here. I think maybe three that I've seen were on topic.
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Why don't you tell us about your racist political view again John. I'm sure
we all want to hear them.

--
Nom=de=Plume

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
Yet you offer nothing new... perhaps you should post something relevant
or
comment on the information in detail. Or not I suppose.

In my short time here I have more OT posts than you by a long shot -
including your dumb questions about navigation lights.

Never asked any dumb question about lights. I made several statements.

Right!!!!! I won't filter back through your droppings to find them, but
I'm willing to bet you asked or said some pretty dumb things.

Feel free to bury your head in the sand, no problem here!

There you go. You did it again.

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
Yet you offer nothing new... perhaps you should post something
relevant or
comment on the information in detail. Or not I suppose.

In my short time here I have more OT posts than you by a long shot -
including your dumb questions about navigation lights.

Never asked any dumb question about lights. I made several statements.
Right!!!!! I won't filter back through your droppings to find them, but
I'm willing to bet you asked or said some pretty dumb things.

Feel free to bury your head in the sand, no problem here!

There you go. You did it again.

My mistake. Feel free to bury your head in your butt.

--
Nom=de=Plume

mgg wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:

Yet you offer nothing new... perhaps you should post something
relevant or
comment on the information in detail. Or not I suppose.

In my short time here I have more OT posts than you by a long shot -
including your dumb questions about navigation lights.

I'm sure you mean On Topic. OT generally abbreviates Off Topic...
around here anyway. ;-)

--Mike

You are correct.

FS: Moving Sale Wakeboard and Fishing Boats Usenet General 0 January 11th 07 04:24 PM
Engine RPM gov. limit? Steve Cruising 9 June 18th 05 03:21 AM
Age limit for boating in Florida CFLav8r General 6 May 24th 04 07:44 PM
Engine RPM Limit Jim and Becky General 1 September 13th 03 03:01 PM