Default Anyone here shop at Costco?

On 3/3/10 10:22 AM, anon-e-moose wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 9:49 AM, Jim wrote:
Harry wrote:

Palin at best has a mediocre rack. She's also short and short-waisted,
and her face without makeup really shows her age.

You win the "Gratuitous Shallow Comment of the Day Award."
Be proud.

Thank you; I am. I was commenting on someone else's comment about
Palin's "beauty." She's a woofer.

What makes you an expert on beauty. I heard you have quite a woofer
companion yourself.

You've "heard" a photo of my wife? Figures...

Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 9:49 AM, Jim wrote:
Harry wrote:

Palin at best has a mediocre rack. She's also short and short-waisted,
and her face without makeup really shows her age.

You win the "Gratuitous Shallow Comment of the Day Award."
Be proud.

Thank you; I am. I was commenting on someone else's comment about
Palin's "beauty." She's a woofer.

What makes you an expert on beauty. I heard you have quite a woofer
companion yourself.

You've "heard" a photo of my wife? Figures...

Don't get all hooky falooky now. It was just a rumor. What's this about
a photo? If you feel daring go ahead and post it.

Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 9:49 AM, Jim wrote:
Harry wrote:

Palin at best has a mediocre rack. She's also short and
short-waisted,
and her face without makeup really shows her age.

You win the "Gratuitous Shallow Comment of the Day Award."
Be proud.

Thank you; I am. I was commenting on someone else's comment about
Palin's "beauty." She's a woofer.

What makes you an expert on beauty. I heard you have quite a woofer
companion yourself.

You've "heard" a photo of my wife? Figures...

Don't get all hooky falooky now. It was just a rumor. What's this about
a photo? If you feel daring go ahead and post it.

A rumor? Isn't that interesting. As far as I know, a photo of my wife
has not been made available to the droolers here, nor has she met any of
you in person.

My wife and Sarah Palin are about the same age. Palin looks older than
her age, and worn out, with really porous skin. My wife looks a lot
younger than her age, and she has great Irish skin. :)

Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 9:49 AM, Jim wrote:
Harry wrote:

[...]

I'll bet people mistake her for your grand daughter.

Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 9:49 AM, Jim wrote:
Harry wrote:

[...]

People have mistaken her for my daughter. :)

Hell, I was "carded" last week in a restaurant at the Dallas-Ft.Worth
Airport when I ordered a beer. I was thrilled until I found out the
policy is to card anyone who orders an adult beverage, no matter how
ancient they appear to be.

Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 9:49 AM, Jim wrote:
Harry wrote:

[...]

Well that's good. She shouldn't have any trouble finding another mate
once you finally move on to your final destination.

Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 9:49 AM, Jim wrote:
Harry wrote:

[...]

Indeed. :) As Don and Glenn wrote so beautifully:

Your prison is walking through this world all alone.

Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 9:49 AM, Jim wrote:
Harry wrote:

Palin at best has a mediocre rack. She's also short and short-waisted,
and her face without makeup really shows her age.

You win the "Gratuitous Shallow Comment of the Day Award."
Be proud.

Thank you; I am. I was commenting on someone else's comment about
Palin's "beauty." She's a woofer.

What makes you an expert on beauty. I heard you have quite a woofer
companion yourself.

You've "heard" a photo of my wife? Figures...

Don't get all hooky falooky now. It was just a rumor. What's this about
a photo? If you feel daring go ahead and post it.- Hide quoted text -

He did a few years ago... she was holding a fish on the old Yo-Ho. It
wasn't up for long, but I'll bet someone grabbed it. Quite
embarrasing.

Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 9:49 AM, Jim wrote:
Harry wrote:

[...]

Poor darlin. Maybe she'll be set free soon.

On 3/3/2010 10:22 AM, anon-e-moose wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 9:49 AM, Jim wrote:
Harry wrote:

Palin at best has a mediocre rack. She's also short and short-waisted,
and her face without makeup really shows her age.

You win the "Gratuitous Shallow Comment of the Day Award."
Be proud.

Thank you; I am. I was commenting on someone else's comment about
Palin's "beauty." She's a woofer.

What makes you an expert on beauty. I heard you have quite a woofer
companion yourself.

She actually is a dog, Harry posted a photo of her years ago, and she is
what you would expect from Harry.