Default Anyone here shop at Costco?

Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 1:00 PM, jps wrote:
On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 16:54:39 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 13:04:48 -0800, "Steve

wrote:

wrote in message
g.com...

wrote in message

Pick you up a new Sea Ray while you're there, because it looks like
they're in the boat business now...

http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/home/5...al-with-costco

Let's look at the shopping list; a gross of hot dogs, a pallet of
beer
and
an 18 foot runabout.
Yep, got everything I need except a bigger cart!

Be careful. A friend of mine drank a case of beer and ate one of
those
Costco hot dogs. Got sick all over the place. Bad hot dog!

Steve

LOL! He probably did blame it on the hot dog. Man, I love 'em. Four hot
dogs and
a piece of combo pizza makes a decent dinner, even if you don't eat
dessert.
--

John H

You really need to find a better place to eat.

Any wonder that he has two aneurysms?

Herring does seem to eat a lot of crappy food and then brag about it
here. I hope he keeps it up.

Here's hoping he lives long enough to **** on your grave.

wrote:

"John wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 13:04:48 -0800, "Steve

wrote:

wrote in message
g.com...

wrote in message

[...]

Why, thank you, loogy, or whichever piece of braindead **** you are. :)

On 3/3/2010 12:24 PM, Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 11:47 AM, Jack wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:35 am, wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 10:22 AM, anon-e-moose wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 9:49 AM, Jim wrote:
Harry wrote:

Palin at best has a mediocre rack. She's also short and
short-waisted,
and her face without makeup really shows her age.

You win the "Gratuitous Shallow Comment of the Day Award."
Be proud.

Thank you; I am. I was commenting on someone else's comment about
Palin's "beauty." She's a woofer.

What makes you an expert on beauty. I heard you have quite a woofer
companion yourself.

You've "heard" a photo of my wife? Figures...

Don't get all hooky falooky now. It was just a rumor. What's this about
a photo? If you feel daring go ahead and post it.- Hide quoted text -

He did a few years ago... she was holding a fish on the old Yo-Ho. It
wasn't up for long, but I'll bet someone grabbed it. Quite
embarrasing.

Sorry, Jackoff, but what you are describing was not a photo of my wife,
just a photo of a boat guest.

So are you saying the photo you posted on Eisboch's web site was not
your wife?

On 3/3/2010 1:05 PM, anon-e-moose wrote:
*e#c wrote:
On 3/3/2010 12:11 PM, *e#c wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 9:49 AM, Jim wrote:
Harry wrote:

Palin at best has a mediocre rack. She's also short and
short-waisted,
and her face without makeup really shows her age.

You win the "Gratuitous Shallow Comment of the Day Award."
Be proud.

Thank you; I am. I was commenting on someone else's comment about
Palin's "beauty." She's a woofer.

What makes you an expert on beauty. I heard you have quite a woofer
companion yourself.

You've "heard" a photo of my wife? Figures...

Don't get all hooky falooky now. It was just a rumor. What's this
about
a photo? If you feel daring go ahead and post it.- Hide quoted text -

He did a few years ago... she was holding a fish on the old Yo-Ho. It
wasn't up for long, but I'll bet someone grabbed it. Quite
embarrasing.

He also posted a studio photo of her, I couldn't believe he would show
anyone a pic of "his bride" when she looked that bad. She is really a
DOG.

and if she is 20 yrs younger than Harry, the years have not been good
to her.

For sure if it's something he's proud of, he's posted a picture of it.
Cars, boats, red barns, lawn tractor, bicycle, numerous guns, mulch
piles, driveways, house, office furniture, boxed cabinets, printers,
grand daughters, computer printers, computer screen shots, owls, you
name it. But nothing with smooth Irish skin. And, come to think of it,
no zimmerman like lobster boats.
I'm beginning to think Harry Krause is a fraud.

You brain dead piece of ****, my wife was a model while in medical
school. Even though she is older, she still has creamy white skin, and
her boobs are nice and perky, with a pleasant bounce when she walks
around the house naked.

Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 9:49 AM, Jim wrote:
Harry wrote:

[...]

Obviously, the guest was better looking than the one with Irish skin.

On 02/03/2010 6:17 PM, Harry wrote:
On 3/2/10 8:14 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 02/03/2010 6:01 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On 02/03/2010 11:03 AM, jps wrote:
On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 09:09:02 -0600, Jim"Jim wrote:

Lib - They disparage Walmart, then shop there to save money.

Do you have any data to back this claim up? You are an idiot still,
and likely forever. No true liberal would turn their backs on fellow
Americans in favor of forced, poor wage labor of China.

I won't set foot in a Walmart. I have too much respect for the people
who have lost their jobs and have yet to lose their jobs because of
Walmart turning their back on American products in search of profit.

"Conservatives" accuse Obama of being a communist but they love saving
money at Walmart and sending it to Communist China.

I think it is because they get some value from Communist China. Unlike
the corrupt marxist Obama where you only get the tax bill.

Get some value?? You really need to stop staring at Palin's chest.

I am sure Palin is much better looking than you. In fact, I would bet on
it.

http://tinyurl.com/lud6sf

What a beauty.

So where is the link to defumer?
--
--------------
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

wrote in message
[...]

I'm sure you care much more about boobies than brains. I don't bet on sure
things.

Ya, it is a sure thing Sara looks better. Palin be smarter too.

--
--------------
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

On 03/03/2010 11:00 AM, jps wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

You're arguing with somebody who has a boobie for a brain.

Beats not having one! LOL... ALL normal males have boobs on the brain.

--
--------------
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

news
wrote in message
[...]

Palin be smarter than a turnip, but that's not saying much.

--
Nom=de=Plume

news
wrote in message
[...]

Already posted a picture of moi, but you were obviously distracted by Palin.

--
Nom=de=Plume