Default Anyone here shop at Costco?

On 3/4/10 8:32 AM, Jack wrote:
On Mar 4, 8:25 am, wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 3/4/10 7:01 AM, Jack wrote:
On Mar 3, 11:21 pm, wrote:
On 3/3/10 10:13 PM, Jack wrote:

On Mar 3, 2:38 pm, wrote:
*e#c wrote:
On 3/3/2010 12:24 PM, Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 11:47 AM, Jack wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:35 am, wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 10:22 AM, anon-e-moose wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 9:49 AM, Jim wrote:
Harry wrote:

Palin at best has a mediocre rack. She's also short and
short-waisted,
and her face without makeup really shows her age.

You win the "Gratuitous Shallow Comment of the Day Award."
Be proud.

Thank you; I am. I was commenting on someone else's comment
about
Palin's "beauty." She's a woofer.

What makes you an expert on beauty. I heard you have quite a
woofer
companion yourself.

You've "heard" a photo of my wife? Figures...

Don't get all hooky falooky now. It was just a rumor. What's
this about
a photo? If you feel daring go ahead and post it.- Hide quoted
text -

He did a few years ago... she was holding a fish on the old
Yo-Ho. It
wasn't up for long, but I'll bet someone grabbed it. Quite
embarrasing.

Sorry, Jackoff, but what you are describing was not a photo of my
wife,
just a photo of a boat guest.

So are you saying the photo you posted on Eisboch's web site was not
your wife?

Obviously, the guest was better looking than the one with Irish skin.

Actually, the "guest" was dumpy, frumpy, and lumpy. And back then, he
claimed it was his wife. He pulled the photo very quickly.

Isn't Irish skin typically freckled, as in red-heads?

That's right, jackoff... *all* irish folks are freckled, and have red
hair...like these two:

http://tinyurl.com/yhyk9xd

Like John, I'll give you one reply this month.

The word "typically" does not mean "all". Doh!

Later, liar.

Awwww...amI supposed to care whether I get "responses" from right-wing
racist assholes like you and herring?

I wouldn't bet that "Irish skin" is "typically" freckled. "Fair," maybe,
but not "typically freckled." I'll bet you think black folks typically
have "rhythm."

Fair like the Pillsbury doughboy? Like your pasty white skin?

It's fun making the fat man dance, isn't it? At least for a little
while, but he's so repetitive and predictable.

Carry on...

Since I'm not even remotely "Irish," my skin is "typically" much darker
than that "typically freckled" Irish variety. But, hey, someone has to
tweak those feeble synapses in what passes for your racist brain, eh,
jackoff?

Harry wrote:
On 3/4/10 8:32 AM, Jack wrote:
On Mar 4, 8:25 am, wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 3/4/10 7:01 AM, Jack wrote:
On Mar 3, 11:21 pm, wrote:
On 3/3/10 10:13 PM, Jack wrote:

On Mar 3, 2:38 pm, wrote:
*e#c wrote:
On 3/3/2010 12:24 PM, Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 11:47 AM, Jack wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 9:49 AM, Jim wrote:
Harry wrote:

[...]

Didn't see no freckles on that pasty white hand and forearm of yours.
Just bloated fingers and gnawed off fingernails.

On 3/4/2010 8:35 AM, Harry wrote:
On 3/4/10 8:32 AM, Jack wrote:
On Mar 4, 8:25 am, wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 3/4/10 7:01 AM, Jack wrote:
On Mar 3, 11:21 pm, wrote:
On 3/3/10 10:13 PM, Jack wrote:

Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 9:49 AM, Jim wrote:
Harry wrote:

[...]

PS - Jackoff, you are such a simpleton, my skin is NOT considered
pasty. It is considered bloated and grayish. My doctor says it would
help if I step outside, but my excessive weight issues have impacted my
ability to enjoy life.