BoatBanter.com

-   -   Anyone here shop at Costco? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/114195-anyone-here-shop-costco.html)

Tim March 2nd 10 12:55 PM

Anyone here shop at Costco?

Pick you up a new Sea Ray while you're there, because it looks like
they're in the boat business now...

http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/home/5...al-with-costco

anon-e-moose March 2nd 10 01:04 PM

Anyone here shop at Costco?

Tim wrote:
Pick you up a new Sea Ray while you're there, because it looks like
they're in the boat business now...

http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/home/5...al-with-costco

Next they will be selling Parkers at Walmart.

*e#c March 2nd 10 01:13 PM

Anyone here shop at Costco?

On 3/2/2010 8:04 AM, anon-e-moose wrote:
Tim wrote:
Pick you up a new Sea Ray while you're there, because it looks like
they're in the boat business now...

http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/home/5...al-with-costco

Next they will be selling Parkers at Walmart.

Walmart has SOME standards, not much but some.

mmc March 2nd 10 02:53 PM

Anyone here shop at Costco?

"Tim" wrote in message
Pick you up a new Sea Ray while you're there, because it looks like
they're in the boat business now...

http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/home/5...al-with-costco

Let's look at the shopping list; a gross of hot dogs, a pallet of beer and
an 18 foot runabout.
Yep, got everything I need except a bigger cart!

Harry[_2_] March 2nd 10 03:00 PM

Anyone here shop at Costco?

On 3/2/10 7:55 AM, Tim wrote:
Pick you up a new Sea Ray while you're there, because it looks like
they're in the boat business now...

http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/home/5...al-with-costco

Crappy, gerry-built boats at a crappy retail outlet "backed" by crappy
dealers. It's been done before.

Jim March 2nd 10 03:09 PM

Anyone here shop at Costco?

anon-e-moose wrote:
Tim wrote:
Pick you up a new Sea Ray while you're there, because it looks like
they're in the boat business now...

http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/home/5...al-with-costco

Next they will be selling Parkers at Walmart.

hehe. Good one.

Lib - They disparage Walmart, then shop there to save money.

jps March 2nd 10 06:03 PM

Anyone here shop at Costco?

On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 09:09:02 -0600, Jim "Jim wrote:

Lib - They disparage Walmart, then shop there to save money.

Do you have any data to back this claim up? You are an idiot still,
and likely forever. No true liberal would turn their backs on fellow
Americans in favor of forced, poor wage labor of China.

I won't set foot in a Walmart. I have too much respect for the people
who have lost their jobs and have yet to lose their jobs because of
Walmart turning their back on American products in search of profit.

"Conservatives" accuse Obama of being a communist but they love saving
money at Walmart and sending it to Communist China.

Steve B[_3_] March 2nd 10 09:04 PM

Anyone here shop at Costco?

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

"Tim" wrote in message
Pick you up a new Sea Ray while you're there, because it looks like
they're in the boat business now...

http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/home/5...al-with-costco

Let's look at the shopping list; a gross of hot dogs, a pallet of beer and
an 18 foot runabout.
Yep, got everything I need except a bigger cart!

Be careful. A friend of mine drank a case of beer and ate one of those
Costco hot dogs. Got sick all over the place. Bad hot dog!

Steve

jps March 2nd 10 09:43 PM

Anyone here shop at Costco?

On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 13:04:48 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"mmc" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Tim" wrote in message
Pick you up a new Sea Ray while you're there, because it looks like
they're in the boat business now...

http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/home/5...al-with-costco

Let's look at the shopping list; a gross of hot dogs, a pallet of beer and
an 18 foot runabout.
Yep, got everything I need except a bigger cart!

Be careful. A friend of mine drank a case of beer and ate one of those
Costco hot dogs. Got sick all over the place. Bad hot dog!

Steve

Don't confuse your wife for a friend.

mmc March 3rd 10 12:17 AM

Anyone here shop at Costco?

"Steve B" wrote in message

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

"Tim" wrote in message
Pick you up a new Sea Ray while you're there, because it looks like
they're in the boat business now...

http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/home/5...al-with-costco

Let's look at the shopping list; a gross of hot dogs, a pallet of beer
and an 18 foot runabout.
Yep, got everything I need except a bigger cart!

Be careful. A friend of mine drank a case of beer and ate one of those
Costco hot dogs. Got sick all over the place. Bad hot dog!

Steve

Thanks for the heads up Steve. I'll get the Taquitos instead.