Harry[_2_] Harry[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone here shop at Costco?

On 3/3/10 10:49 AM, anon-e-moose wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 10:35 AM, anon-e-moose wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 10:22 AM, anon-e-moose wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 3/3/10 9:49 AM, Jim wrote:
Harry wrote:

Palin at best has a mediocre rack. She's also short and
short-waisted,
and her face without makeup really shows her age.

You win the "Gratuitous Shallow Comment of the Day Award."
Be proud.

Thank you; I am. I was commenting on someone else's comment about
Palin's "beauty." She's a woofer.

What makes you an expert on beauty. I heard you have quite a woofer
companion yourself.

You've "heard" a photo of my wife? Figures...
Don't get all hooky falooky now. It was just a rumor. What's this about
a photo? If you feel daring go ahead and post it.

A rumor? Isn't that interesting. As far as I know, a photo of my wife
has not been made available to the droolers here, nor has she met any
of you in person.

My wife and Sarah Palin are about the same age. Palin looks older than
her age, and worn out, with really porous skin. My wife looks a lot
younger than her age, and she has great Irish skin. :)

I'll bet people mistake her for your grand daughter.

People have mistaken her for my daughter. :)

Hell, I was "carded" last week in a restaurant at the Dallas-Ft.Worth
Airport when I ordered a beer. I was thrilled until I found out the
policy is to card anyone who orders an adult beverage, no matter how
ancient they appear to be.