Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Humor

Every once in awhile you hear a good clean joke that you feel obligated to
pass along, and this is one of them.

Father O'Malley rose from his bed. It was a fine spring day in his new
Washington DC parish. He walked to the window of his bedroom to get a deep
breath of air and to see the beautiful day outside. He then noticed there
was a jackass lying dead in the middle of his front lawn.

He promptly called the US House of Representatives for assistance.

The conversation went like this: "Good morning. This is Speaker Pelosi.
How might I help you?"

"And the best of the day te yerself. This is Father O'Malley at St.Brigid's.
There's a jackass lying dead in me front lawn. Would ye be so kind as to
send a couple o' yer lads to take care of the matter?"

Speaker Pelosi, considering herself to be quite a wit, replied with a smirk,
"Well now father, it was always my impression that you people took care of
last rites!" There was dead silence on the line for a long moment.

Father O'Malley then replied: "Aye, that's certainly true, but we are also
obliged to first notify the next of kin."

A little OT humor John H[_12_] General 3 January 17th 10 10:31 PM
Bit of Humor Lu Powell[_7_] General 3 July 6th 09 12:32 AM
OT humor Bill McKee General 2 December 22nd 05 01:10 AM
OT humor Bill McKee General 3 November 21st 05 05:28 PM
An OT bit of humor. JohnH General 52 November 21st 04 09:25 PM