Bill McKee

Default OT humor

email from friend.

I don't usually like to spread these lame-o warnings, but I looked this one
up to see if it's phony, and I don't think it is. It's a good warning for us
all.

If a man dressed as Santa comes to your front door and says he is conducting
a survey and asks you to show him your boobs, DO NOT show him your boobs.
This is a scam; he only wants to see your boobs.

I wish I'd gotten this email yesterday. I feel so stupid and cheap.

Bryan

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
ink.net...
email from friend.

I don't usually like to spread these lame-o warnings, but I looked this
one up to see if it's phony, and I don't think it is. It's a good warning
for us all.

If a man dressed as Santa comes to your front door and says he is
conducting a survey and asks you to show him your boobs, DO NOT show him
your boobs. This is a scam; he only wants to see your boobs.

I wish I'd gotten this email yesterday. I feel so stupid and cheap.

Bill, Bill, Bill,
You're right, it is true.
He came to my house, too, but when he asked to see my boobs I brought my 2
best friends to the door.

And to stay on topic, even though you've added OT (I thought boobs and
boating were linked), I always get a laugh out of the John Candy movie where
his beach neighbor keeps showing everyone her new boobs. Great boating
movie if you haven't seen it!

DSK

Bill McKee wrote:
I don't usually like to spread these lame-o warnings, but I looked this one
up to see if it's phony, and I don't think it is. It's a good warning for us
all.

If a man dressed as Santa comes to your front door and says he is conducting
a survey and asks you to show him your boobs, DO NOT show him your boobs.
This is a scam; he only wants to see your boobs.

I wish I'd gotten this email yesterday. I feel so stupid and cheap.

So when you "showed him your boobs" you said 'I only have one' and took
off your hat?

DSK

Bill McKee

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .

Bill McKee wrote:
I don't usually like to spread these lame-o warnings, but I looked this
one up to see if it's phony, and I don't think it is. It's a good warning
for us all.

If a man dressed as Santa comes to your front door and says he is
conducting a survey and asks you to show him your boobs, DO NOT show him
your boobs. This is a scam; he only wants to see your boobs.

I wish I'd gotten this email yesterday. I feel so stupid and cheap.

So when you "showed him your boobs" you said 'I only have one' and took
off your hat?

DSK

Not nice to steal material from other posters.

A little Sunday humor John H. General 1 November 6th 05 11:50 PM
OT Some morning humor *JimH* General 2 October 16th 05 10:52 PM