Default A little OT humor

An elderly couple, who were both widowed, had been seeing each other
for a while. Urged on by their friends, they decided it was finally
time to get married. Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and
had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They
discussed finances, living arrangements and so on.

Finally, the old gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject
of their physical relationship. 'How do you feel about sex?' he asked,
rather tentatively.

'I would like it infrequently' she replied.

The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment, adjusted his glasses,
leaned over towards her and whispered, 'Is that one word or two'?

--
John H

"If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's free!"
--Anonymous

John H wrote:
An elderly couple, who were both widowed, had been seeing each other
for a while. Urged on by their friends, they decided it was finally
time to get married. Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and
had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They
discussed finances, living arrangements and so on.

Finally, the old gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject
of their physical relationship. 'How do you feel about sex?' he asked,
rather tentatively.

'I would like it infrequently' she replied.

The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment, adjusted his glasses,
leaned over towards her and whispered, 'Is that one word or two'?

--
John H

You should email all your buds, call their answering machines, and post
it at that other place.

"H :) K" wrote in message
m...
John H wrote:
An elderly couple, who were both widowed, had been seeing each other
for a while. Urged on by their friends, they decided it was finally
time to get married. Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and
had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They
discussed finances, living arrangements and so on. Finally, the old
gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject
of their physical relationship. 'How do you feel about sex?' he asked,
rather tentatively. 'I would like it infrequently' she replied. The old
gentleman sat quietly for a moment, adjusted his glasses,
leaned over towards her and whispered, 'Is that one word or two'? --
John H

You should email all your buds, call their answering machines, and post it
at that other place.

I suppose we have to congratulate him. He finally posted a joke that didn't
make fun of blacks, latinos women..etc, etc.

Don White wrote:
"H :) K" wrote in message
m...
John H wrote:
[...]

I'm waiting for the Polish jokes and the Jewish jokes...I wonder if he
learned all this crap from his military buddies.

Humor Calif Bill General 2 February 3rd 09 01:40 AM
Humor...OT John H. General 19 December 20th 07 12:08 AM
OT humor Bill McKee General 2 December 22nd 05 01:10 AM
OT Humor Bill McKee General 5 September 15th 05 07:53 PM
An OT bit of humor. JohnH General 52 November 21st 04 09:25 PM