Default Humor...OT

I took my dad to the mall the other day
to buy some new shoes. We decided to grab a bite at the food
court. I noticed he was watching a teenager
sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked
hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue. My dad
kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find him staring
every time.

When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the
matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so
that I would not choke on his response; knowing he
would have a good one. And in classic style he did not bat
an eye in his response.

"Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just
wondering if you were my son."

--
John H
HK HK is offline

John H. wrote:
I took my dad to the mall the other day
to buy some new shoes. We decided to grab a bite at the food
court. I noticed he was watching a teenager
sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked
hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue. My dad
kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find him staring
every time.

When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the
matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so
that I would not choke on his response; knowing he
would have a good one. And in classic style he did not bat
an eye in his response.

"Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just
wondering if you were my son."

Now that is funny...

Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 14, 5:58 pm, John H. wrote:
I took my dad to the mall the other day
to buy some new shoes. We decided to grab a bite at the food
court. I noticed he was watching a teenager
sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked
hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue. My dad
kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find him staring
every time.

When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the
matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so
that I would not choke on his response; knowing he
would have a good one. And in classic style he did not bat
an eye in his response.

"Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just
wondering if you were my son."

--
John H

That sounds like something my cousin the retired CPO would have done.
Senior Member

On Dec 14, 6:58 pm, John H. wrote:
I took my dad to the mall the other day
to buy some new shoes. We decided to grab a bite at the food
court. I noticed he was watching a teenager
sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked
hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue. My dad
kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find him staring
every time.

When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the
matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so
that I would not choke on his response; knowing he
would have a good one. And in classic style he did not bat
an eye in his response.

"Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just
wondering if you were my son."

--
John H

I heard it back in the 70's but it was a dirty old hairy hippie in the
cafe' and the guy had done a gorilla.. But I did not catch it till the
punch line which I giggled through as I told my wife...

On Dec 14, 6:58 pm, John H. wrote:
I took my dad to the mall the other day
to buy some new shoes. We decided to grab a bite at the food
court. I noticed he was watching a teenager
sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked
hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue. My dad
kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find him staring
every time.

When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the
matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so
that I would not choke on his response; knowing he
would have a good one. And in classic style he did not bat
an eye in his response.

"Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just
wondering if you were my son."

--
John H

lol! Talk about quick wit. What did he say in return?

Michael Taylor & Maggie Lalonde
/|\
/__| )
/____| ))
/______| )))
/________| )))
_|____))
\======| o o /
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 18:58:22 -0500, John H.
wrote:

I took my dad to the mall the other day
to buy some new shoes. We decided to grab a bite at the food
court. I noticed he was watching a teenager
sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked
hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue. My dad
kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find him staring
every time.

When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the
matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so
that I would not choke on his response; knowing he
would have a good one. And in classic style he did not bat
an eye in his response.

"Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just
wondering if you were my son."

This is one of the funniest things I've read in a while. Thanks.

OT [(or is it) humor] Bryan General 0 March 1st 06 06:15 AM
A little humor Eisboch General 1 October 8th 04 01:29 AM
Very OT Humor Vito ASA 0 September 13th 04 04:48 PM
OT - Humor Vito ASA 1 February 4th 04 08:41 PM