Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Vito

Default OT - Humor

After his death, Osama bin Laden went to paradise.

He was greeted by George Washington, who slapped him across the face
and yelled angrily, "How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!"
Then Patrick Henry punched Osama in the nose and James Madison kicked him
in the groin. Bin Laden was subjected to similar beatings from John
Randolph,
James Monroe, Thomas Jefferson and 66 other early Americans.

As he writhed in pain on the ground, an angel appeared. Bin Laden
groaned, "This is not what I was promised."

The angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for
you! What did you think I said?"