Gould 0738

Default A little humor.... Laughing is good.

noah ----very old. Remembers coelocanths. Tasty, but ugly.

Ever wonder how many species went extinct when the original NOAH fired up the
stainless propane Bar-B-Que hanging off the rail of the ark? "Oops, Sorry
Jehovah! Looks like we messed up our delivery of *two* wolly mammoth." :-)