Default Ice fishing in Florida

My brother sent me this. The ICW frozen over on Jan. 11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzNg3xx9bB4
There was ice on our deck when we started our sailing trip.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
My brother sent me this. The ICW frozen over on Jan. 11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzNg3xx9bB4
There was ice on our deck when we started our sailing trip.

Y'all better move on up here. No ice freezes up our harbour.
exception..Diaper Dan & FlatulentJim.

Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
My brother sent me this. The ICW frozen over on Jan. 11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzNg3xx9bB4
There was ice on our deck when we started our sailing trip.

Y'all better move on up here. No ice freezes up our harbour.
exception..Diaper Dan & FlatulentJim.

Dan & Jim seem content these days to spoof the ID's of other posters.
They'd rather be "us" than "them."

"H :) K" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
My brother sent me this. The ICW frozen over on Jan. 11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzNg3xx9bB4
There was ice on our deck when we started our sailing trip.

Y'all better move on up here. No ice freezes up our harbour.
exception..Diaper Dan & FlatulentJim.

Dan & Jim seem content these days to spoof the ID's of other posters.
They'd rather be "us" than "them."

That's what I'm nervous about.
Unstable losers like them just might want to move up & be closer to the
people they try to emulate.

Don White wrote:
"H :) K" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
My brother sent me this. The ICW frozen over on Jan. 11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzNg3xx9bB4
There was ice on our deck when we started our sailing trip.
Y'all better move on up here. No ice freezes up our harbour.
exception..Diaper Dan & FlatulentJim.

Dan & Jim seem content these days to spoof the ID's of other posters.
They'd rather be "us" than "them."

That's what I'm nervous about.
Unstable losers like them just might want to move up & be closer to the
people they try to emulate.

Was it you or some other Canadian that loogy threatened with a home
visit? :)

"H :) K" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
"H :) K" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
My brother sent me this. The ICW frozen over on Jan. 11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzNg3xx9bB4
There was ice on our deck when we started our sailing trip.
Y'all better move on up here. No ice freezes up our harbour.
exception..Diaper Dan & FlatulentJim.
Dan & Jim seem content these days to spoof the ID's of other posters.
They'd rather be "us" than "them."

That's what I'm nervous about.
Unstable losers like them just might want to move up & be closer to the
people they try to emulate.

Was it you or some other Canadian that loogy threatened with a home visit?
:)

He talked tough but knows that if he showed up here, he'd find himself in a
caged octagon.... where we could find out just how tough he really is.

Don White wrote:
"H :) K" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
"H :) K" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
My brother sent me this. The ICW frozen over on Jan. 11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzNg3xx9bB4
There was ice on our deck when we started our sailing trip.
Y'all better move on up here. No ice freezes up our harbour.
exception..Diaper Dan & FlatulentJim.
Dan & Jim seem content these days to spoof the ID's of other posters.
They'd rather be "us" than "them."
That's what I'm nervous about.
Unstable losers like them just might want to move up & be closer to the
people they try to emulate.

Was it you or some other Canadian that loogy threatened with a home visit?
:)

He talked tough but knows that if he showed up here, he'd find himself in a
caged octagon.... where we could find out just how tough he really is.

I'm sure there are some tough young girls up there who work their family
fishing boats out of the Bay of Fundy. Any of them could clean Loogy's
clock.

Don White wrote:
wrote in message

My brother sent me this. The ICW frozen over on Jan. 11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzNg3xx9bB4
There was ice on our deck when we started our sailing trip.

Y'all better move on up here. No ice freezes up our harbour.
exception..Diaper Dan& FlatulentJim.

Is adolescent name calling funny to you, Don? How old are you?

Don White wrote:
"H :) wrote in message
m...

Don White wrote:

wrote in message

My brother sent me this. The ICW frozen over on Jan. 11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzNg3xx9bB4
There was ice on our deck when we started our sailing trip.

Y'all better move on up here. No ice freezes up our harbour.
exception..Diaper Dan& FlatulentJim.

Dan& Jim seem content these days to spoof the ID's of other posters.
They'd rather be "us" than "them."

That's what I'm nervous about.
Unstable losers like them just might want to move up& be closer to the
people they try to emulate.

They will be in the black helicopters. That's your first clue in a
situation like this.

"Bruce" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
wrote in message

My brother sent me this. The ICW frozen over on Jan. 11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzNg3xx9bB4
There was ice on our deck when we started our sailing trip.

Y'all better move on up here. No ice freezes up our harbour.
exception..Diaper Dan& FlatulentJim.

Is adolescent name calling funny to you, Don? How old are you?

I'm a few years older than the average mentality of the Dopey Army.
You lookin' to sign up?