Default Ice fishing in Florida

Don White wrote:
wrote in message

Don White wrote:

wrote in message

My brother sent me this. The ICW frozen over on Jan. 11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzNg3xx9bB4
There was ice on our deck when we started our sailing trip.

Y'all better move on up here. No ice freezes up our harbour.
exception..Diaper Dan& FlatulentJim.

Is adolescent name calling funny to you, Don? How old are you?

I'm a few years older than the average mentality of the Dopey Army.
You lookin' to sign up?

What? Sign up? For what? None of that made sense. Was that another
impostor?

In article , Bruce846
@gmail.com says...

Don White wrote:
wrote in message

Don White wrote:

wrote in message

My brother sent me this. The ICW frozen over on Jan. 11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzNg3xx9bB4
There was ice on our deck when we started our sailing trip.

Y'all better move on up here. No ice freezes up our harbour.
exception..Diaper Dan& FlatulentJim.

Is adolescent name calling funny to you, Don? How old are you?

I'm a few years older than the average mentality of the Dopey Army.
You lookin' to sign up?

What? Sign up? For what? None of that made sense. Was that another
impostor?

They call a few of us here the Dope Army.. Me, Jim, Loogie, Jim, and a
couple of others who dare to ask questions... Anyway, they only do it
because we started calling them the Pink Army based on Donnie's Pink
truck and certain feminine tendencies he has displayed over the years...

Either way, glad to see you here. You have noticed the noise ratio is
hight here but if you just kf the real wild asses, and forget what they
say that gets by, it's all a bit easier...

Scotty, Welcome aboard...

On Jan 17, 6:45*pm, Bruce wrote:
Don White wrote:
*wrote in message

My brother sent me this. *The ICW frozen over on Jan. 11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzNg3xx9bB4
There was ice on our deck when we started our sailing trip.

Y'all better move on up here. *No ice freezes up our harbour.
exception..Diaper Dan& *FlatulentJim.

Is adolescent name calling funny to you, Don? *How old are you?

Oh, yes, he's dumber than a post so he gets great glee in third grade
insults and name calling just like his juvenile buddy Harry the
Fattest.

Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 17, 6:45 pm, Bruce wrote:
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
My brother sent me this. The ICW frozen over on Jan. 11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzNg3xx9bB4
There was ice on our deck when we started our sailing trip.
Y'all better move on up here. No ice freezes up our harbour.
exception..Diaper Dan& FlatulentJim.

Is adolescent name calling funny to you, Don? How old are you?

Oh, yes, he's dumber than a post so he gets great glee in third grade
insults and name calling just like his juvenile buddy Harry the
Fattest.

Interesting, eh? Loogy uses third grade insults to describe what he
believes are third grade insults from another poster.

Are you a junior high dropout using mommy's computer?

"H :) K" wrote in message
m...
Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 17, 6:45 pm, Bruce wrote:
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
My brother sent me this. The ICW frozen over on Jan. 11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzNg3xx9bB4
There was ice on our deck when we started our sailing trip.
Y'all better move on up here. No ice freezes up our harbour.
exception..Diaper Dan& FlatulentJim.
Is adolescent name calling funny to you, Don? How old are you?

Oh, yes, he's dumber than a post so he gets great glee in third grade
insults and name calling just like his juvenile buddy Harry the
Fattest.

Interesting, eh? Loogy uses third grade insults to describe what he
believes are third grade insults from another poster.

Are you a junior high dropout using mommy's computer?

Nitwits like Looney should only be allowed access under supervision.

On Jan 18, 2:00*pm, "H :) K" wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 17, 6:45 pm, Bruce wrote:
Don White wrote:
*wrote in message
My brother sent me this. *The ICW frozen over on Jan. 11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzNg3xx9bB4
There was ice on our deck when we started our sailing trip.
Y'all better move on up here. *No ice freezes up our harbour.
exception..Diaper Dan& *FlatulentJim.
Is adolescent name calling funny to you, Don? *How old are you?

Oh, yes, he's dumber than a post so he gets great glee in third grade
insults and name calling just like his juvenile buddy Harry the
Fattest.

Interesting, eh? Loogy uses third grade insults to describe what he
believes are third grade insults from another poster.

Are you a junior high dropout using mommy's computer?

Nope, it's a fact, Harry. You are a fat slob.