Don White Don White is offline

Default Ice fishing in Florida

"H :) K" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
"H :) K" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
My brother sent me this. The ICW frozen over on Jan. 11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzNg3xx9bB4
There was ice on our deck when we started our sailing trip.
Y'all better move on up here. No ice freezes up our harbour.
exception..Diaper Dan & FlatulentJim.
Dan & Jim seem content these days to spoof the ID's of other posters.
They'd rather be "us" than "them."

That's what I'm nervous about.
Unstable losers like them just might want to move up & be closer to the
people they try to emulate.

Was it you or some other Canadian that loogy threatened with a home visit?
:)

He talked tough but knows that if he showed up here, he'd find himself in a
caged octagon.... where we could find out just how tough he really is.