Default Just curious

"Steve B" wrote in message
How many people here own a boat?

How many people here go boating at least 12 times a year? A 12 day cruise
would qualify.

Or do they just come here for the entertainment value?

Just curious.

Steve

I do currently, and have owned one or more boats for the past 40+ years. Not
one of them was a lobster-type boat, I'm proud to report.

On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 13:05:13 -0800, Steve B wrote:

"Jonn" wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 11:39:14 -0800, Steve B wrote:

How many people here own a boat?

How many people here go boating at least 12 times a year? A 12 day
cruise
would qualify.

Or do they just come here for the entertainment value?

Just curious.

Steve

Most here can't fix anything on a boat. Can't tie any usable knots. Can't
back a trailer. Can't check the oil in a tow vehicle. Don't know .

That is the reason this has never been a boating group. Just a bunch of
turds that would get their ass handed to them in any other group.

You fit the mold . You'll make a great addition to the dopey army.

It must suck to be you, and have your reading comprehension level. BTW, I
have two boats, and can do everything you mention. I can tie knots
blindfolded, as that was the way we did it underwater with zero visibility.
How about you?

Now, back to the original question, Sparky.

DO YOU HAVE A ****ING BOAT OR JUST HANG AROUND THE BIG KIDS WHO DO?

Steve

With your temper you can play with bipolar Tommy on weekends toots.

Jim Jim is offline

"Jonn" wrote in message
[...]

Could be slammer but I'll go with Harry. Slammer can't spell that well.

"Jonn" wrote in message
[...]

I don't play your games, flajim****. I don't spoof the ID of other
posters here. But you do. You were caught doing it.

BTW, you still don't have a boat, right?

And you are still sleeping on that couch with the jar of vaseline and
the photo of sarah palin, right?

http://tinyurl.com/ydaazlh

"Jonn" wrote in message
[...]

bipolar tom doesn't like it when you call him tommy.

"Jonn" wrote in message
[...]

It's no wonder why you are so popular around here. You have such a way
with people. Go ahead and continue unraveling. As you can see there are
plenty of Harrys to take your place without being as obnoxious and
overbearing.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 1, 1:39*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
How many people here own a boat?

How many people here go boating at least 12 times a year? *A 12 day cruise
would qualify.

Or do they just come here for the entertainment value?

Just curious.

Steve

I have two boats, a small 18' that I use more frequently thant he 23.
i haven't gone boating 12 times in the last three years. due to
reasons.

three years ago, my wife was diagnosed with Lymphoma. that took a lot
of time out of our lives. i went out once.

two years ago fuel got up to $4.30 a gallon. i went out once.

Last year, due to odd weather and lots of activities, i went out once.

Hope fully this year will be different. And we'll be able to hit the
lake much more often.

Harry wrote:

"Jonn" wrote in message
[...]

Yes, the morons can try to spoof me, but no can imitate the
obnoxiousness i display in every post.
RLM RLM is offline

On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 19:26:05 -0500, Gene wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 14:31:36 -0500, Jonn wrote:

That is the reason this has never been a boating group.

It hasn't always been that way....

I remember when there were some here that could give advice on a number of
subjects from sanitation and holding tanks to professional motor repair.
That's been years ago.

On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 11:39:14 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

How many people here own a boat?

How many people here go boating at least 12 times a year? A 12 day cruise
would qualify.

Or do they just come here for the entertainment value?

Just curious.

Steve

Own three boats, from a 43' houseboat (owned jointly) to a 12'
v-bottom aluminum bass boat. I spend a lot of time on the houseboat,
and I use the aluminum boat frequently. But then, I like to fish.

Curious? Jeff Davis ASA 0 May 13th 08 03:15 PM
curious NotPony ASA 20 January 3rd 05 05:03 PM
Just curious Harry Krause General 0 December 13th 03 03:58 PM
Curious about a crash? Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 8th 03 08:23 AM
Just curious. stealth General 7 July 14th 03 12:03 AM