NotPony

Default curious

They say the death toll from the tsunamis from the
Indonesian earthquakes will reach or exceed
100,000. While I agree that is terrible, it's
really nothing compared to the 2.4 million that
died of AIDS last year in Africa. Think about
it - every two weeks AIDS claims the same number
of lives, in Africa alone, as this latest
disaster.
S.

Capt. Neal®

God's will be done . . .

Those people over in Africa are breeding out of control.
Natural selection is doing it's job.

CN

"NotPony" wrote in message news:6H0Bd.25852$h.12462@trnddc04...
They say the death toll from the tsunamis from the
Indonesian earthquakes will reach or exceed
100,000. While I agree that is terrible, it's
really nothing compared to the 2.4 million that
died of AIDS last year in Africa. Think about
it - every two weeks AIDS claims the same number
of lives, in Africa alone, as this latest
disaster.
S.

katysails

The problem with trying to assist in Africa is that the socio-political
climate is so varied. So many of the countries are either under
militaristic or autocratic ruler, or else they are realistic. What aid that
is sent does not get into the hands of those that need it. Do you think
there's an answer?

"NotPony" wrote in message
They say the death toll from the tsunamis from the
Indonesian earthquakes will reach or exceed
100,000. While I agree that is terrible, it's
really nothing compared to the 2.4 million that
died of AIDS last year in Africa. Think about
it - every two weeks AIDS claims the same number
of lives, in Africa alone, as this latest
disaster.
S.

Capt. Neal®

ISLAM vs CHRISTIANITY - 'Islam is a religion in which God requires you to send YOUR son to die for Him. Christianity is a faith in
which God sent His Son to die for you.'

Amen!

CN

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message link.net...
http://www.injesus.com/Groups/ViewMe...63K N&UCD=wk6

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

ISLAM vs CHRISTIANITY - 'Islam is a religion in which God requires you to
send YOUR son to die for Him. Christianity is a faith in
which God sent His Son to die for you.'

Did you finally hack into my computer, dear Neal? figures

LP

Capt. Neal®

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:Uz8Cd.32280$F25.15915@okepread07...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

ISLAM vs CHRISTIANITY - 'Islam is a religion in which God requires you to
send YOUR son to die for Him. Christianity is a faith in
which God sent His Son to die for you.'

Did you finally hack into my computer, dear Neal? figures

LP

My dearest, lovely, intelligent, desirable, sweet, adorable Lady Pilot,

Yours was easy. Some of your chat sessions are pretty wild.
Such a temper! You *are* a sailor - at least you employ a sailor's
language. ;-)

Nav's puter was more difficult, but I put a back door in along
with a keystroke recorder. Got a credit card number already. How's
about I buy you a plane ticket to sunny Florida with it so we can spend
some time together again sailing on the ocean blue? It's obvious Nav has a
crush on you so I'm sure he would not mind making you happy.

It's only been a couple weeks and already I miss your sweet love . . .

CN

NotPony

And you don't think the same is happening in this
situation? There are reports of relief workers
being called away from the survivors for the
personal interests of the government.
No, there is no answer.
S.

"katysails" wrote in
message
:
: "NotPony" wrote in message
: news:6H0Bd.25852$h.12462@trnddc04...
: They say the death toll from the tsunamis from
the
: Indonesian earthquakes will reach or exceed
: 100,000. While I agree that is terrible, it's
: really nothing compared to the 2.4 million
that
: died of AIDS last year in Africa. Think about
: it - every two weeks AIDS claims the same
number
: of lives, in Africa alone, as this latest
: disaster.
: S.
:
:
:

Horvath

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:03:14 GMT, "NotPony" wrote
this crap:

They say the death toll from the tsunamis from the
Indonesian earthquakes will reach or exceed
100,000. While I agree that is terrible, it's
really nothing compared to the 2.4 million that
died of AIDS last year in Africa. Think about
it - every two weeks AIDS claims the same number
of lives, in Africa alone, as this latest
disaster.
S.

God created AIDS to punish the wicked. I don't consider AIDS a
disaster.

NotPony

If God created AIDS, don't you think he could
create any 'disaster' to punish the 'wicked'? Or
prevent any disaster, for that matter.
S.

"Horvath" wrote in message
[...]
: Pathetic Earthlings! No one can save you now!