Default White House Christmas Tree...as expected...

On Dec 24, 10:07*am, John H wrote:
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 21:04:51 -0500, Gene

wrote:
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 19:08:20 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 16:12:15 -0500, Gene
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 12:56:53 -0800 (PST), Jack
wrote:

On Dec 23, 3:28*pm, Gene wrote:
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 12:15:20 -0800 (PST), Jack
wrote:

There was certainly no indignation from the left back then..

...or more importantly, from the (Christian) Right Wingnuts.... who
now have their panties in a total wad over something ridiculously
unbelievable....

But I do have to wonder... what makes Mao a target of only "Christian
Right Wingnuts" in your mind? *Any thinking, compassionate, free
person should have an issue with him, no?

Mao isn't the target.... the target is the preposterous story reported
as fact..... and believed without question by so many.....

...the other target is why it was OK for the Bush Christmas trees to
be Non-Religious..... not a whimper from either Christians, Right
Wingers, or even Right Wing Christians.... BUT.....

In 2009, the Christmas tree is allowed to have religious ornaments
(isn't that a good thing?) and what do we get? No notice of that, but
some preposterous story about Mao, Transvestites, and Mt. Rushmore....

Common sense is dead....

Gene, you need to read Hedda Lettuce's blog before you discredit the
story.

Besides, why the uproar? Isn't this expected?

I did....

"It was there in the silence that it hit me; yes one of my balls is
hanging in the White House. When I looked at the photo of the ball, it
was not my signature green color...."
http://heddalettuce.com/?p=2250

Oh Gene, I expected much better of you. For some reason, you clipped
the rest of Hedda's post. Here, I'll put it up for you:

"Not only was my ball hanging in the White House, my blue ball is
hanging in the White House.

I may never get equal rights, I may never be blond and pencil thin, I
may never see Lady Gaga in concert this winter at Madison Square
Garden (I could not get a ticket) but one of my balls is hanging in
the White House with my name for all to see. Just for today that feels
a bit better than me having the right to marry.

Stay fresh,

http://tinyurl.com/yczq6rg

Gosh, I'd expect that from Harry, but not from you.

They're all in denial... They deny that Obama has chairman Mao hanging
in the WH, they deny that the dems are primarily responsible for the
near collapse of the housing market and banking system, they deny that
Obama and the dems are intent on destroying the very fabric of what
makes this country great.

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the
world.
I hope you'll join with me, as we try to change it..." -- Barrack
Obama

Change it, indeed. Obama is Carter redux. One term and he's out.

wrote:

[...]

The Loogy and nomdeplum denials don't bother me. They're expected. But
the way Gene did it was a surprise, to me anyway.
--

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

John H

Heart of Gold christmas tree. Ellen MacArthur ASA 4 December 23rd 06 07:56 AM
The White House Crumbles Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 24th 05 11:05 AM
What is the White House hiding NOW? [email protected] General 46 August 5th 05 01:58 PM
the tree near the weird house is the ball that promises virtually [email protected] ASA 0 April 8th 05 03:36 PM
( OT ) The White House Fakes It Jim, General 0 March 18th 05 11:46 PM