Default White House Christmas Tree...as expected...

On Dec 23, 12:52*pm, Jim wrote:
John H wrote:
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 07:58:44 -0800 (PST), Jack
wrote:

On Dec 23, 9:50 am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Dec 23, 9:43 am, John H wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/ye4sjx8
I like the last one. Seems like I was called a racist for suggesting
such a thing in a joke a while back. I suppose the Obamas are as
racist as I am.
Oh well.
--
Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!
John H

Taking a look around the internet, it appears that this is for real.
After all, the incumbents (typically the Fisrt Lady) choose artists to
make the ornaments, and in a past year Laura Bush chose a very liberal
artist as one of the contributers. *That artist included one that had
the phrase "Impeach Bush" on it, which Mrs. Bush did not display.

There's no reason to think these aren't real. *Just another in a
series of misteps and gaffes by the current inhabitants. *Mao in the
White House.

They're real. They were 'the' item of discussion on the radio this
morning.

Besides, given the current occupants of the White House, why would
anyone think these are unusual ornaments?

What's next? Jeramiah Wright being appointed the White House Chaplain?- Hide quoted text -

What's amazing is that the right will try ANYTHING to make Obama look
bad. Did the other side scrutinize every single ornament that the
Bush's had on their eight trees?
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 23, 10:23*am, Jack wrote:
On Dec 23, 11:07*am, Not_Now wrote:

In article f753f5e8-00cb-4857-bbc5-f952210d0068
@b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 23, 9:43*am, John H wrote:

[...]

Nope, not real. You'll see in just a very short time.

So far, even the liberal blogs aren't claiming it's false, they are
just whining that it doesn't matter and Breitbart / Fox is picking on
them. *Supposedly the WH has even issued a response saying they were
unaware of these particular ornaments.

Oh well. I'm sure you'll be posting the link to the definitive
evidence that this didn't happen, when that's available.- Hide quoted text -

Why didn't they just go to Walmart or costco and buy 'em like
everybody else?

On Dec 23, 9:50 am, wrote:
On Dec 23, 9:43 am, John wrote:

[...]

A chinese christmas?

Why do herring and jackoff care about this? They are not christians.
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 23, 12:04*pm, Harry wrote:
On 12/23/09 1:01 PM, Tim wrote:

On Dec 23, 9:50 am, *wrote:
On Dec 23, 9:43 am, John *wrote:

[...]

Why do herring and jackoff care about this? They are not christians.- Hide quoted text -

Sure a chinese christmas if you want to call it that, Harry. Look at
the money the go'vt would save, though. I'm sure those hand made
ornaments came with a hefty price.

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
On Dec 23, 9:43 am, John H wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ye4sjx8

I like the last one. Seems like I was called a racist for suggesting
such a thing in a joke a while back. I suppose the Obamas are as
racist as I am.

Oh well.
--

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

John H

Gotta ask. Do you REALLY believe all of that bull****?

Sure he does...

http://www.therightperspective.org/2...hristmas-tree/

--
Nom=de=Plume

Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 23, 12:04*pm, Harry wrote:
On 12/23/09 1:01 PM, Tim wrote:

On Dec 23, 9:50 am, *wrote:
On Dec 23, 9:43 am, John *wrote:

[...]

Well, it looks to me tha if the ornaments are real, then with
Chairman Mao on one, I'd say thats Chinese already.

http://www.therightperspective.org/2...ally-on-the-ob...

--
Nom=de=Plume

I wanted to see how long I could string Jack and John on about
this......

They really, really wanted to believe it was true.

On Dec 23, 9:43 am, John H wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ye4sjx8

I like the last one. Seems like I was called a racist for suggesting
such a thing in a joke a while back. I suppose the Obamas are as
racist as I am.

Oh well.
--

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

John H

Gotta ask. Do you REALLY believe all of that bull****?

Sure he does...

http://www.therightperspective.org/2...hristmas-tree/

Hey Mrs. Plume, thanks for sleuth work.

--

It's flattering to see so many of you turds spoofing me.

On Dec 23, 9:43 am, John H wrote:

[...]

I'd not find it surprising.
--

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

John H

Heart of Gold christmas tree. Ellen MacArthur ASA 4 December 23rd 06 07:56 AM
The White House Crumbles Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 24th 05 11:05 AM
What is the White House hiding NOW? [email protected] General 46 August 5th 05 01:58 PM
the tree near the weird house is the ball that promises virtually [email protected] ASA 0 April 8th 05 03:36 PM
( OT ) The White House Fakes It Jim, General 0 March 18th 05 11:46 PM