BoatBanter.com

-   -   White House Christmas Tree...as expected... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/112462-white-house-christmas-tree-expected.html)

John H[_11_] December 23rd 09 02:43 PM

White House Christmas Tree...as expected...

http://tinyurl.com/ye4sjx8

I like the last one. Seems like I was called a racist for suggesting
such a thing in a joke a while back. I suppose the Obamas are as
racist as I am.

Oh well.
--

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

John H

Loogypicker[_2_] December 23rd 09 02:50 PM

Gotta ask. Do you REALLY believe all of that bull****?

Jack[_3_] December 23rd 09 03:58 PM

On Dec 23, 9:50*am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Dec 23, 9:43*am, John H wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/ye4sjx8

I like the last one. Seems like I was called a racist for suggesting
such a thing in a joke a while back. I suppose the Obamas are as
racist as I am.

Oh well.
--

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

John H

Gotta ask. Do you REALLY believe all of that bull****?

Gotta ask. Do you think before the knee jerks?

Taking a look around the internet, it appears that this is for real.
After all, the incumbents (typically the Fisrt Lady) choose artists to
make the ornaments, and in a past year Laura Bush chose a very liberal
artist as one of the contributers. That artist included one that had
the phrase "Impeach Bush" on it, which Mrs. Bush did not display.

There's no reason to think these aren't real. Just another in a
series of misteps and gaffes by the current inhabitants. Mao in the
White House.

Not_Now December 23rd 09 04:07 PM

White House Christmas Tree...as expected...

In article f753f5e8-00cb-4857-bbc5-f952210d0068
@b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 23, 9:43*am, John H wrote:

[...]

Nope, not real. You'll see in just a very short time.

Jack[_3_] December 23rd 09 04:23 PM

On Dec 23, 9:43*am, John H wrote:

[...]

So far, even the liberal blogs aren't claiming it's false, they are
just whining that it doesn't matter and Breitbart / Fox is picking on
them. Supposedly the WH has even issued a response saying they were
unaware of these particular ornaments.

Oh well. I'm sure you'll be posting the link to the definitive
evidence that this didn't happen, when that's available.

Harry[_2_] December 23rd 09 04:51 PM

On 12/23/09 10:58 AM, Jack wrote:
On Dec 23, 9:50 am, wrote:
On Dec 23, 9:43 am, John wrote:

[...]

Much ado about nothing, except of course for the minds of nothing,like
you and herring.

John H[_11_] December 23rd 09 04:55 PM

White House Christmas Tree...as expected...

On Dec 23, 9:43*am, John H wrote:

[...]

They're real. They were 'the' item of discussion on the radio this
morning.

Besides, given the current occupants of the White House, why would
anyone think these are unusual ornaments?

Harry[_2_] December 23rd 09 05:02 PM

On Dec 23, 9:50 am, wrote:
On Dec 23, 9:43 am, John wrote:

[...]

It seems that all the "outlets" and individuals whining about this...are
CINOs...christians in name only. Neither you nor your buddy herring, for
example, exhibit any behavior here that shows you are followers of jesus.

Get over it...it's just more hypocrisy on your part.

Jim December 23rd 09 05:52 PM

On Dec 23, 9:43 am, John H wrote:

[...]

What's next? Jeramiah Wright being appointed the White House Chaplain?

Loogypicker[_2_] December 23rd 09 05:56 PM

On Dec 23, 9:43*am, John H wrote:

[...]

White House.- Hide quoted text -

You'll see. It started as a viral email.