posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Heart of Gold christmas tree.

He does have a pretty Christmas tree. But kinda skimpy with the presents.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/treefullweby.jpg

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/ttree1.jpg

It looks like little Thomas but that isn't Capt. Rob, is it?

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellan...

I think I read elsewhere... that it was his father.

Bill

posted to alt.sailing.asa
jon jon is offline

wrote in message
ups.com
Ellan...

I think I read elsewhere... that it was his father.

Bill

Who's father? Didn't boob****'s father die and leave the mooch several
condos and a boat or two?

Oh, right. It's Thomas' *real* father.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

That's young Thom and Gran Pop. Nutsy's father lives in Pa. Down
visiting for Christmas

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa
jon jon is offline

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net
He does have a pretty Christmas tree. But kinda skimpy with the
presents.

There's no dingy in the living room.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/treefullweby.jpg

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/ttree1.jpg

It looks like little Thomas but that isn't Capt. Rob, is it?

No. Not fat enough. Maybe it's the real father? Can't be any of boobie's
relatives. They all died and left him everything they owned

Cheers,
Ellen