jps jps is offline

Default MN Hero

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 13:36:21 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 13:19:33 -0500, John H
wrote:

Besides, she may be, to you, an airhead, but she's still got a lot
more experience and, I'll wager, integrity than what's running the
country right now.

I don't want to get involved in political discussions here, and I'd
much rather talk about Palin's boat(s). However, I think that if you
closely examine her record in Alaska that you may not find as much
integrity as you'd like. In fairness that's probably true of a lot of
other governors, both sides of the aisle.

Herring proves once again that he's a horse's ass. That he'd buy into
Palin's ruse of integrity and that her's eclipses Obama's is so far
beyond laughable that it's sickening. A testament to Herring's
complete lack of perception or judgement. Oh, and so sorry for
calling him a name but I'm really just stating a fact.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

*However, I think that if you
closely examine her record in Alaska that you may not find as much
integrity as you'd like. *In fairness that's probably true of a lot of
other governors, both sides of the aisle.

I know thats proven in my state (ILL). for several years now, and
counting.

wrote:

Besides, she may be, to you, an airhead, but she's still got a lot
more experience and, I'll wager, integrity than what's running the
country right now.

I don't want to get involved in political discussions here, and I'd
much rather talk about Palin's boat(s). However, I think that if you
closely examine her record in Alaska that you may not find as much
integrity as you'd like. In fairness that's probably true of a lot of
other governors, both sides of the aisle.

I guess I could have used the word 'relative', although I think her
problems in Alaska are mostly political. The liberals are out to get
her any way they can.
--

John H
jps jps is offline

wrote:

*However, I think that if you
closely examine her record in Alaska that you may not find as much
integrity as you'd like. *In fairness that's probably true of a lot of
other governors, both sides of the aisle.

I know thats proven in my state (ILL). for several years now, and
counting.

Blago is God's gift to governorships and hair. You should expect a
visit from Vic at any moment.

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 08:00:33 -0500, John H
wrote:

I wonder what it is about Palin that incites liberals to violence.

You don't have to be a liberal to recognize that Palin is an air head.

After all, unlike 'Bama, she's not ****ed up anything in the country
yet.

But she would if given the chance, just like Bush who didn't know how
to filter out bad advice and forgot that he was president of *all* the
people, not just his political base.

The problem we have is that everybody either of the parties is running do
not look at being President of all the people of the USA. Bush screwed
the country, Clinton screwed the country (but at least he had a bubble not
really break until just the end of his reign, and Obama seems to be hell
bent on screwing us worse if possible.

I was tempted to say that you're even dumber than I thought, but that would
be cruel.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"Bill McKee" wrote in message

Oh, you are a wino now instead of a beer guzzler.

Silly man... that was dedicated to you...

"I'm prayin'.. for rain in California,
So the grapes can grow and they can make more wine,
And I'm sittin' in a honky in San Francisco,
With a broken heart and a burly man on my mind"

wrote:

On Dec 9, 12:36Â*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 13:19:33 -0500, John H
wrote:

Â*However, I think that if you
closely examine her record in Alaska that you may not find as much
integrity as you'd like. Â*In fairness that's probably true of a lot of
other governors, both sides of the aisle.

I know thats proven in my state (ILL). for several years now, and
counting.

Hey, you're not casting aspersions on my boy Blago, are you?
hehe.

--Vic

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 08:11:42 -0500, John H
wrote:

Few hours later, around bedtime, my wife says I should check the
toilet. Sure enough, the water in the bowl is blue.

Make sure float is set so the water stops below the overflow tube.
Water in that tube goes right around the flapper and into the bowl.
If it won't stop, you need a new float valve.
That's what I think, from my vague memories. Maybe.

--Vic

wrote:

On Dec 9, 12:36Â*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 13:19:33 -0500, John H
wrote:

Â*However, I think that if you
closely examine her record in Alaska that you may not find as much
integrity as you'd like. Â*In fairness that's probably true of a lot of
other governors, both sides of the aisle.

I know thats proven in my state (ILL). for several years now, and
counting.

Blago is God's gift to governorships and hair. You should expect a
visit from Vic at any moment.

Oh ****. Somebody's got my number.

--Vic
jps jps is offline

wrote:

*However, I think that if you
closely examine her record in Alaska that you may not find as much
integrity as you'd like. *In fairness that's probably true of a lot of
other governors, both sides of the aisle.

I know thats proven in my state (ILL). for several years now, and
counting.

Blago is God's gift to governorships and hair. You should expect a
visit from Vic at any moment.

Oh ****. Somebody's got my number.

--Vic

Glad you showed up. Someone's got to defend him. I'm sure your
efforts are honorable if not distinguished.

NY Hero Joe ASA 13 February 20th 06 09:09 PM
A Boat for a Hero Capt. Rob ASA 28 November 19th 05 10:07 PM
Skipper's hero? Don White General 11 November 12th 05 10:05 PM
OT-Nil's Hero John Cairns ASA 0 February 3rd 05 01:37 AM
I'm a Hero! Bobsprit ASA 10 August 18th 03 02:11 AM