posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default NY Hero

No not you Rob

The Harvey.

http://www.entephoto.com/ll.jpg

I hear the city of NY sold her for scrap (50K) in 1999.

The new owner had her provided massive amounts of water to NY
firefighters on 9-11 and for 80 hours until fire mains were restored.

Due to her efforts she has been restored thru donations.

It's nice to hear about another ol steel hull still fighting strong.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Hey R0b, I sailed 280 miles last Halloween. And over 110 miles
offshore.
Over Christmas we sailed to Portt Aransas. While you sailed NONE.
Infact you did not even have your new cheap piece of **** 35s5, that
BTW is only 1/2 the boat OZ bought for just a few bucks more.

Even if I never sail again I sure I will have covered at least a half
million more miles at sea then you will ever see.

And unlike your cowardly ass, If RedCloud was in NY on 9-11 we would
have sailed to Manhatten and helped evacuate people off the island. I
noticed you did nothing. As usual.

Now I know you make a big ****in deal about getting out on the water,
I used to feel that way when I was 14 Y.O. But after close to 20 years
underway I have no big need to brag about leaving the dock, and I do
not need to always take pictures so I can remember what it was like.

My boat is a home, and has been for 10 yrs now, allowing me to let
some lubber like you to pay off a 100 thousand dollars morgage. Now I
own a home someone else paid for and your still paying out the ass to
live a dream of sailing. You use your boat so little it going to cost
you several thousand dollars for each time your wife lets you sail her
boat.

Face it Rob, Your not a Capt, unless your pigging out on Capt. Crunch
or playing sailboat in the bathtub with Thomas.

And when your city called for boats to evacuate people off the island
your were hinding in your cheap ass apartment most likely cowering in
the corner.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

And unlike your cowardly ass, If RedCloud was in NY on 9-11 we would
have sailed to Manhatten and helped evacuate people off the island. I
noticed you did nothing. As usual.

We loaded up canned foods for 9/11, Joe. And I have friends who came in
from pretty far off to do the same. You did nothing of course. Claiming
you were too far away to help is soooo pathetic I don't even have words
for you.
Oh, wait! Here's one! You're a lame fag!

Bwahahahahhahahahaha!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Even if I never sail again

Ah, now we see the root of Joe's bitterness. I wonder why he's so angry
and I'm so happy...? Could be because I'll be sailing this summer and
he'll be posting here?? I guess we'll see by the pics he posts of his
many sailing trips. Beyond that he's just some fruit on alt.sailing.asa
boasting about his ocean crossings of 110 miles!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Numbnuts, when I'm ready to do some real sailing it will be steady for
several years strait.

And while I'm cruising the earth, you are still going to be a houseboy
lacky, lucky to get a day to go out on the long sewer sound to slam
into charted rocks. Face it Mr Pampers, your stuck in hell for the next
16 years, with no hope of parol.

So surround yourself with your pathetic toys, perhaps they will
provide you something to be proud of.

And get a bigger projector so you can at least project on your wall the
only adventures you will ever live.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Numbnuts, when I'm ready to do some real sailing it will be steady for
several years strait.

Right! Maybe by then you'll be able to spell "straight"!!!!
Bwahahahahhaha!

Nothing will ever make you anything more or less than an asshole, Joe.
You were born one and your silly ill-performing dock condo only proves
it!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Face it Mr Pampers, your stuck in hell for the next
16 years, with no hope of parol.

We can learn a lot from Joe's comment above. The past 18 months with my
son have been amazing, the best ever and beyond anything I expected. I
truly feel empathy towards folks who wonder if they missed out or feel
like Joe. What a sad state of being for Joe.

And get a bigger projector so you can at least project on your wall
the
only adventures you will ever live.

For an 18 foot throw, Joe? Are you sure 9 feet wide is too small with a
nominal seating distance of 14 feet???
Bwahahahahahahahhaa! Joe, there must be SOMETHING you know about?
Right???

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Ill preforming?

Lets get this straight ok..

My boat is
Faster sailing than any 35s5.
Will outlast, out distance, and in any breeze of 14 knots or above...
will outsail your French whore.

RedCloud has better fit and finish, better electronics, better real
woods, a better keel, better designer, better builder, stronger, can
carry 3X the sail, has better crew, more fuel, more water, way more
storage space, larger bunks, more head room, more freezer space, better
stove, microwave, guns, safty equipment, sails, rigging, anchors, dink,
steering system. ect.ect...ect......

RedCloud can get into shallower ports, coves, harbors, run up faster
rivers, push against stronger tides ect. Yet in strong winds
with her board down to 11 ft will stand up straighter and point higher.
If your french wore tried to keep up, your rail would be 3 ft under.

RedCloud is not some weekend warriors off the rack fluff bottle.

BTW my boats recent survey says my boat is worth WAY more than your
wifes.

Oh......and the title is is my name.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Face it Rob, you should be a grad dad now. Kids off to collage or in
the Navy, sailing a real boat not another stepping stone.
Sure rugrats are fun, but grandkids are more fun, and less work.

Your way behind the curve Rob...... all the way around. But hey look at
the bright side, you will be the only member of the PTA who gets a
senior discount at Walmart.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

french whore is like comparing a 100 dollar bill to a 1 dollar bill.
They are both money, just one's better all the way around.

I wouldn't go so far as to call your boat a 1 dollar bill, Joe. As you
seem unable to afford a proper home, your dock condo is what it needs
to be to meet your requirements. For sailing fun anyone would be wise
to look at a boat like mine, Donal's, Ozzys or if lacking funds...even
an Express 30.

RB
35s5
NY

My Teniman Square Hero! SUZY ASA 1 February 7th 06 03:13 PM
A Boat for a Hero Capt. Rob ASA 28 November 19th 05 10:07 PM
Skipper's hero? Don White General 11 November 12th 05 10:05 PM
Another Conversion! Amen! Bob Crantz ASA 0 October 24th 05 01:28 AM