Default MN Hero

"John H" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 22:22:54 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 20:22:03 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

Slimeball. You are ror free speech just like the students at a lot of
colleges these days. As long as you support our viewpoint, you can
speak.

Bill, that's all true but why do you bother to converse with these
clowns? They're just looking for attention. Take that away and
you've spoiled their game. I'd rather hear about jet boating or
fishing in California. The kill file is your friend.

It's 32 degrees here at 400' elevation, Some guy skiing on Mt. Diablo
yesterday. Even too cold to work on the lathe and welder in the garage.

Let's talk about plumbing. Day before yesterday I got my water bill.
It says I used 121,000 gallons of water in the last quarter. The most
I've ever used in the same quarter in past years is 38,000.

Called the water folks. They say I've got a leak. I say I may have,
but not one that's leaking over 1000 gallons a day.

Anyway, the upstairs toilet does have a slow leak, I discovered, from
the tank into the bowl. Put in a new flapper. **** - that doesn't
work. Bought the parts to put in a new flush valve and seat. Spent a
few hours playing with that, got everything back together, turned on
the water. Now the water valve is leaking. Crap. Another trip to the
store.

Finally got everything together and filled the tank. Flushed the
toilet. All works well. Put some blue food coloring in the tank and
just let it sit.

Few hours later, around bedtime, my wife says I should check the
toilet. Sure enough, the water in the bowl is blue.

So, today I'll play with the f'ing toilet again. Last night this area
flooded, so the golf course is closed anyway. Thank God for small
favors.
--

John H

Man up & install a new toilet.
Judging from the amount of crap you output in here, I'd buy that American
Standard Champion high capacity model.

"jps" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 22:23:22 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 20:22:03 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
m...
On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 14:19:22 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
news:fporh594matjal4h0gc8a7h6pbmfl43t6i@4ax. com...

Maybe this hero has started a trend...

BLOOMINGTON, Minn. (WCCO)

Jeremy Paul Olson of St. Paul was arrested Dec. 7, 2009 after
witnesses said he threw a tomato at former Alaska Governor Sarah
Palin
during her appearance at the Mall of America.
Bloomington Police Department

Bloomington Police say a man threw a tomato at former Alaska
Governor
Sarah Palin during her Monday appearance at the Mall of America, but
didn't hit her.

Officers say two of their own were hit by tomato fragments instead,
after the tomato hit the stage about 10 feet from Palin. People on
the
second level balcony, where the tomato was thrown from, helped
police
apprehend the man accused of throwing it.

Police identified him as 33-year-old Jeremy Paul Olson from St.
Paul,
but they think he also goes by the name Jeremiah Wobbe. Police said
he
was arrested and booked on assault and disorderly conduct charges.
Officers added that when they arrested him, they found two more
tomatoes he'd been carrying.

Palin was at the mall signing copies of her book, "Going Rogue," for
four hours Monday. She did not address the crowd, but did speak
individually to owners of the books she signed.

So you are saying it is ok to throw Tomatoes at Pelosi, Obama, Reid,
any
Republican Politician, etc? How far is your Free Speech limit?

Yes, and I'm free to root for their jailing.

I think going to jail for the chance to bean Sarah with a rotten
tomato would be worth the cost. Too bad it wasn't a direct hit on her
smarmy mug.

Slimeball. You are ror free speech just like the students at a lot of
colleges these days. As long as you support our viewpoint, you can
speak.

Who are you calling a slimeball? Me? I'm for equal rights on both
sides. If my guy hurls a tomato and hits Sarah Palin in her smug mug
then I think your team should have the right to plonk Pelosi, if
that's what floats your boat.

In either case, the chucker is free to go to jail. Are you afraid of
living with the consequences of your convictions or is this another
case of "conservatives" needing to have double standards?

Bwaaahaaaahaaa . . .

Had one of your infrequent bottles of wine tonight?

~~ Snerk ~` "little 'ole winedrinker me"

wrote:

[...]

Maybe you need a new flapper seat. Lowes has a repair kit with a new
seat and special silicone to glue it in with.

That's what I put in. The whole flush valve kit:
http://tinyurl.com/yb7btqd

I just finished redoing the job. Don't think I tightened the bolts,
nuts, etc, enough. We'll see what happens now. Put some more blue food
coloring in the tank. Hope the water in the bowl stays clear. Keeping
fingers crossed.
--

John H

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 08:00:33 -0500, John H
wrote:

I wonder what it is about Palin that incites liberals to violence.

You don't have to be a liberal to recognize that Palin is an air head.

After all, unlike 'Bama, she's not ****ed up anything in the country
yet.

But she would if given the chance, just like Bush who didn't know how
to filter out bad advice and forgot that he was president of *all* the
people, not just his political base.

wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 20:22:03 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

om...
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, you are a wino now instead of a beer guzzler.

wrote:

I wonder what it is about Palin that incites liberals to violence.

You don't have to be a liberal to recognize that Palin is an air head.

After all, unlike 'Bama, she's not ****ed up anything in the country
yet.

But she would if given the chance, just like Bush who didn't know how
to filter out bad advice and forgot that he was president of *all* the
people, not just his political base.

The problem we have is that everybody either of the parties is running do
not look at being President of all the people of the USA. Bush screwed the
country, Clinton screwed the country (but at least he had a bubble not
really break until just the end of his reign, and Obama seems to be hell
bent on screwing us worse if possible.

wrote:

I wonder what it is about Palin that incites liberals to violence.

You don't have to be a liberal to recognize that Palin is an air head.

After all, unlike 'Bama, she's not ****ed up anything in the country
yet.

But she would if given the chance, just like Bush who didn't know how
to filter out bad advice and forgot that he was president of *all* the
people, not just his political base.

So she incites you to violent behavior? Being an airhead, as you say,
is enough to attract violence? Hell, no one's beating up nomedeplum,
are they?

Besides, she may be, to you, an airhead, but she's still got a lot
more experience and, I'll wager, integrity than what's running the
country right now.
--

John H
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 10:16:22 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I wonder what it is about Palin that incites liberals to violence.

You don't have to be a liberal to recognize that Palin is an air head.

After all, unlike 'Bama, she's not ****ed up anything in the country
yet.

But she would if given the chance, just like Bush who didn't know how
to filter out bad advice and forgot that he was president of *all* the
people, not just his political base.

The problem we have is that everybody either of the parties is running do
not look at being President of all the people of the USA. Bush screwed the
country, Clinton screwed the country (but at least he had a bubble not
really break until just the end of his reign, and Obama seems to be hell
bent on screwing us worse if possible.

Ah yes, you make complete sense. Totally logical. Well done Bill.
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 10:12:56 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
.. .

"jps" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 22:23:22 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

news:b3oth55k0ukihl5ogabohf520nesrqh6v8@4ax. com...
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

Excellent response. Are you stoned? You're obviously on something.

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 13:19:33 -0500, John H
wrote:

Besides, she may be, to you, an airhead, but she's still got a lot
more experience and, I'll wager, integrity than what's running the
country right now.

I don't want to get involved in political discussions here, and I'd
much rather talk about Palin's boat(s). However, I think that if you
closely examine her record in Alaska that you may not find as much
integrity as you'd like. In fairness that's probably true of a lot of
other governors, both sides of the aisle.

NY Hero Joe ASA 13 February 20th 06 09:09 PM
A Boat for a Hero Capt. Rob ASA 28 November 19th 05 10:07 PM
Skipper's hero? Don White General 11 November 12th 05 10:05 PM
OT-Nil's Hero John Cairns ASA 0 February 3rd 05 01:37 AM
I'm a Hero! Bobsprit ASA 10 August 18th 03 02:11 AM