Default H1N1 vaccine

On Dec 1, 9:56*am, "Don White" wrote:
Anyone else get theirs yet?
Went in for a checkup yesterday and my doctor pulled out the vial & needle
asking if I wanted some.
I said jab away. *Tiny bit of soreness in my arm after a few hours but
otherwise no ill effects.
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.

Neither, and wont, either.

On Dec 1, 11:33*am, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"
wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 10:21:46 -0500, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"
wrote:

Don White wrote:
Anyone else get theirs yet?
Went in for a checkup yesterday and my doctor pulled out the vial & needle
asking if I wanted some.
I said jab away. *Tiny bit of soreness in my arm after a few hours but
otherwise no ill effects.
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.
Both...several weeks apart.

You did not. You don't fit any of the categories.

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/vaccination/acip.htm

Please...you're not my doctor, and you don't have access to my medical
files. Further, the site you cite lists recommendations. You know what
"recommendation" means, right?

Further, the other day you went into outer orbit because you read a post
you thought I wrote, and were unaware there are several users here now
spoofing the ID's of other users.

--

Touche'.

"Don White" wrote in message

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Don White" wrote in message
Anyone else get theirs yet?
Went in for a checkup yesterday and my doctor pulled out the vial &
needle asking if I wanted some.
I said jab away. Tiny bit of soreness in my arm after a few hours but
otherwise no ill effects.
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.

Sure thing... no line, twas easy.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Yup...when I mentioned it to my wife she called up and was able to squeeze
in at 1710 hrs on her way home from work.
It was 'no charge' of course!

Same here... no charge. I paid for the regular flu shot, and I would have
paid for the H1N1 shot.

The only restriction they had was for preg. woman and people with underlying
conditions. They got to go first in case there was a shortage, but then they
just opened it up to anyone who showed up.

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps jps is offline

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:20:43 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
.. .
Anyone else get theirs yet?
Went in for a checkup yesterday and my doctor pulled out the vial & needle
asking if I wanted some.
I said jab away. Tiny bit of soreness in my arm after a few hours but
otherwise no ill effects.
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.

Sure thing... no line, twas easy.

No way! You don't meet the profile!!!

You must be lying, just like Harry. I haven't gotten mine yet so I'm
not lying, yet.

And I do favor German screwdrivers, made in Germany.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

Don White wrote:
Anyone else get theirs yet?
Went in for a checkup yesterday and my doctor pulled out the vial & needle
asking if I wanted some.
I said jab away. Tiny bit of soreness in my arm after a few hours but
otherwise no ill effects.
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.
Both...several weeks apart.

You did not. You don't fit any of the categories.

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/vaccination/acip.htm

Please...you're not my doctor, and you don't have access to my medical
files. Further, the site you cite lists recommendations. You know what
"recommendation" means, right?

Further, the other day you went into outer orbit because you read a post
you thought I wrote, and were unaware there are several users here now
spoofing the ID's of other users.

I'd judge it an elliptical orbit. Some parts were way the flock out
there.

Rob Rob is offline

Don White wrote:
Anyone else get theirs yet?
Went in for a checkup yesterday and my doctor pulled out the vial& needle
asking if I wanted some.
I said jab away. Tiny bit of soreness in my arm after a few hours but
otherwise no ill effects.
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.

Dumb post from...a dumb man.

Rob
Rob Rob is offline

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
"Don wrote in message
Anyone else get theirs yet?
Went in for a checkup yesterday and my doctor pulled out the vial&
needle asking if I wanted some.
I said jab away. Tiny bit of soreness in my arm after a few hours but
otherwise no ill effects.
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.

Sure thing... no line, twas easy.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Yup...when I mentioned it to my wife she called up and was able to squeeze
in at 1710 hrs on her way home from work.
It was 'no charge' of course!

No charge? Tell us about PST and GST. We don't have that...yet.

Rob
mgg mgg is offline

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
On Dec 1, 12:28 pm, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"
wrote:
I am Tosk wrote:
In article 332e27cc-86fb-4106-a364-
,
says...
And the way he
acts like a scared little pussy here, he may be pregnant, too!

LOL...

It's always funny when one of the rec.boats pussies, the ones so scared
they work extra hard to conceal their real names, accuse others of what
they are.

Hell, you and loogy are both dumb as dirt, but at least you are man
enough to not wimp out because your real name is known here.

--

Harry, we'll find out this spring, old boy! And I'll tell you, telling
people you don't know on usenet your name is just plain stupid.

No one ever accused him of being smart. ;-)

--Mike

Jim Jim is offline

GC Boater wrote:
Dumb Donnie wrote:
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.

This is pretty rich. Donnie calling others stupid!!

http://tinypic.com/r/2uxwmkg/6

On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 21:01:34 -0500, Jim wrote:

GC Boater wrote:
Dumb Donnie wrote:
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.

This is pretty rich. Donnie calling others stupid!!

http://tinypic.com/r/2uxwmkg/6

Sounds like he admitted catching 'stupidity' and thinks a shot might
make it go away.

Wow.
--

John H