Default PETA Eats Crow With Failed Lobster Dinner

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
You are the jerk, and I should add, not to bright.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"Not to bright?"

Not to bright, what?

Not too bright, sir?

Are you the typocop today?

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Nov 22, 4:43*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

You are the jerk, and I should add, not to bright.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"Not to bright?"

Not to bright, what?

Not too bright, sir?

Are you the typocop today?

--
Nom=de=Plume

No, but it is ironic that you would type that someone was not very
smart by saying they were "not to bright."

By the way, didn't you mean to say "typo cop" instead of "typocop?"

On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 14:28:15 -0800 (PST), TopBassDog
wrote:

On Nov 22, 4:04*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"JustWaitAFrekinMinute!" wrote in message

On Nov 22, 12:12 pm, John H wrote:

You just have to feel sorry for these folks. Nothing ever seems to go
right. Maybe they're just too far left?

http://www.wmal.com/Article.asp?id=1596274&spid=28718
--

John H
LOL, now that's almost as bad as the ASPCA killing thousands of

So, you would prefer to have 1000s of animals roaming the streets, starving
to death and/or spreading disease. It's a human problem, e.g., not getting
animals spayed or neutered. You also seem to have zero clue about the role
of Planned Parenthood. You are the jerk, and I should add, not to bright.

--
Nom=de=Plume

I'll bet she meant to say, "...not *too* bright."

Maybe she's just not too bright. Probably one of the Algore Bulbs.
--

John H

In article d2325b50-288f-4ba7-b78e-
, says...

On Nov 22, 12:12 pm, John H wrote:

You just have to feel sorry for these folks. Nothing ever seems to go
right. Maybe they're just too far left?

http://www.wmal.com/Article.asp?id=1596274&spid=28718
--

John H
LOL, now that's almost as bad as the ASPCA killing thousands of
animals a year in the name of compassion, or planned parenthood who
works all day to make sure planning means "no parenthood"...

So, you would prefer to have 1000s of animals roaming the streets, starving
to death and/or spreading disease. It's a human problem, e.g., not getting
animals spayed or neutered. You also seem to have zero clue about the role
of Planned Parenthood. You are the jerk, and I should add, not to bright.

--
Nom=de=Plume

The job of Planned Abortionhood is to see to it that every kid that
comes in pregnant gets an abortion, and every over age rapist gets away
with it... And you to suggest I am not bright is just funny, coming from
you Harry D'Plume...

In article ,
om says...

On Nov 22, 12:12 pm, John H wrote:

[...]

That's funny. Just like when Bonnie corrects somebody, and most times
screws up something while doing it... These guys and gals/sockpuppets
can't win...

On Nov 22, 4:04 pm, wrote:
"JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"justwaitafrekinmin...@gma il.com wrote in message

On Nov 22, 12:12 pm, John wrote:

[...]

You have personal experience with Planned Parenthood and an underaged
girl, right, Toskie?

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting

In article 3dd2d848-e5f7-4fb5-8338-ba554c48a346
@a32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

On Nov 22, 12:12*pm, John H wrote:
You just have to feel sorry for these folks. Nothing ever seems to go
right. Maybe they're just too far left?

http://www.wmal.com/Article.asp?id=1596274&spid=28718
--

John H

LOL, now that's almost as bad as the ASPCA killing thousands of
animals a year in the name of compassion, or planned parenthood who
works all day to make sure planning means "no parenthood"...

PETA has a kill rate over 95% in Virgina where it is headquartered. Some
are trying to get the state to reclassify PETA as a slaughter house.

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/petas-pet-slaughterhouse/
Rob Rob is offline

nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
You are the jerk, and I should add, not to bright.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"Not to bright?"

Not to bright, what?

Not too bright, sir?

Are you the typocop today?

Don seems to ignore your typos. His Master must have sent him orders.

Rob

On Nov 22, 12:12 pm, John H wrote:

[...]

You are delusional and have obviously never been in a clinic. Keep calling
me names if you think that makes you more of a man.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
On Nov 22, 4:43 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

You are the jerk, and I should add, not to bright.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"Not to bright?"

Not to bright, what?

Not too bright, sir?

Are you the typocop today?

--
Nom=de=Plume

No, but it is ironic that you would type that someone was not very
smart by saying they were "not to bright."

By the way, didn't you mean to say "typo cop" instead of "typocop?"

I was going to type robocop, since you seem to endlessly repeat the right
wing talking points. I was trying to be polite.

--
Nom=de=Plume

PETA is upset with Obama lupowell General 0 June 18th 09 01:52 PM
Anyone see the new PETA... HK General 20 January 29th 09 01:44 AM
PETA it does a body good! Reginald P. Smithers III General 2 September 20th 07 02:04 AM
Tom, how do you like your crow? Thom Stewart ASA 1 January 13th 07 06:03 PM
Tom, how do you like your crow? Ellen MacArthur ASA 2 January 13th 07 04:04 PM