posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Tom, how do you like your crow?

CWM,

That's is a picture from another Gallery. It's a picture of Ellen
selling Swim Suits. It was "Job" to put her on a Tangerine which is an
other picture taken from a Sales Brochure of the boat's company.

She must smell pretty damn bad, in almost a year and no one has ever
been on a boat with her. Not once!

Once again, Neal has proven a LOSER with another composed picture

It taken a week and we still haven't seen a snapshot photo of Ellen on
any boat taken aboard the same Vessel by anyone.

We never see it CWM. Neal will just keep wearing out Phony Photograph
and think he is fooling some one.

Phony is as Phony does!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote
It taken a week and we still haven't seen a snapshot photo of Ellen on
any boat taken aboard the same Vessel by anyone.

lol Talk about a loser. Duh. You keep changing the rules, Tom. Now you want a
picture of me in my boat or some other boat taken by somebody in the same boat?
Do I have it right? You must be a Democrat the way you flip-flop around....
I gave you exactly what you asked for this time but that ain't good enough, huh?
Not a hint of a thank you, Ellen, for your trouble Huh? Or thank you, Ellen, for doing
what I asked? No, your no man. I think your a Katy puppet.... Prove you aren't a Katy puppet.
I need a picture of you on a Kirie Elite. You gotta be patting your head and rubbing
your big fat tummy at the same time. You gotta be sitting right next to Katy and she's
gotta be eating M&Ms and reading Charles Dickens. Duh! That's how stupid you sound,
Tom.
I ain't no dummy. I know where this is going. Your not gonna believe me unless I come
give you a lap dance. Your an old pervert!!!!! Forget about it. Losers like you get nothing.

Cheers,
Ellen