posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Tom, how do you like your crow?

Whew-ee was it ever windy today. But it was great sailing. No freaking motor boats running around
gawking. I guess it was too rough for them. And it was warm with a cool breeze. Had a great time. We
sailed around in the bay a little and then visited my favorite little island. We had it all to ourselves. East
winds so it was calm on the west side of the island.
But, what's with you Tom? You musta put up half a dozen all day and all night posts ranting and
raving. Sounds like your losing it. Big time losing it, there fella. But don't worry. I saw your posts
before we left this morning. Didn't wanna take the time to answer then because we were in a hurry
to go and you ain't worth ruining my day over.
Thumbs up, thumbs up, thumbs up.... Is that all you can say? Well how about two thumbs up you
silly old cooter? But before that, it's time for your supper.

So, here's the menu: Fried Crow and onions
Roasted Crow with stuffing and gravy
Broiled Crow and rice pilaf
Crow Soup
Or, you can even have the Ybor City special / Mojo Crow.

So Tom what's it gonna be? lol

Here's one flipping you the bird... http://www.badongo.com/pic/415897 roflmao

And here's the one you asked for. You know, before you started putting all kinds of conditions
on it. Me in Elle Niño... http://www.badongo.com/pic/415898 I even gave you thumbs. Double thumbs
up. But you'll probably complain because you can't really see them too good. I think my braids
got in the way. :-(

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:22:34 -0500, "Ellen MacArthur"
wrote:

[...]

Based on knowledge of musculature, you are standing, and could not be kneeling.
That means your legs are only about 1.5 to 2 feet long at best. Are you some
sort of dwarf? And why is the light so much different on you then everything
around you? The front of your body is vividly lit up, yet the same plane of the
boat is in deep shadow. How many suns are there on your planet?

CWM

There is no sun in the Matrix....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charlie Morgan" wrote

Based on knowledge of musculature, you are standing, and could not be kneeling.

Hey mister know-it-all, I'm sitting. I'm sitting on the bridge deck. But I'm twisted a little
because my legs go towards the back of the boat and my shoulders are going towards
the camera. Nice abs, huh? They don't get that way by accident. ;-)

That means your legs are only about 1.5 to 2 feet long at best. Are you some
sort of dwarf? And why is the light so much different on you then everything
around you? The front of your body is vividly lit up, yet the same plane of the
boat is in deep shadow. How many suns are there on your planet?

You saw my legs in the other pictures. I'm hardly a dwarf. I'm 5'7" tall and probably just as
strong as you are.
Duh. Look at the shadow the rub rail makes on the hull. Then look at the shadow my arms make.
They both go the same way. You can even see the shadow the boom makes on my shoulders.
So much for two suns..... Besides, I don't care what *you* think. Your nobody to me. It's Tom who
wanted a picture of me in my boat. Did I make up the boat? How can I get pictures of a boat
I've been sailing if it isn't my boat?
I can't help see how Tom has all of a sudden quit posting. Probably got sick eating all that crow.
roflmao

Cheers,
Ellen