posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Tom, how do you like your crow?

"Charlie Morgan" wrote

Based on knowledge of musculature, you are standing, and could not be kneeling.

Hey mister know-it-all, I'm sitting. I'm sitting on the bridge deck. But I'm twisted a little
because my legs go towards the back of the boat and my shoulders are going towards
the camera. Nice abs, huh? They don't get that way by accident. ;-)

That means your legs are only about 1.5 to 2 feet long at best. Are you some
sort of dwarf? And why is the light so much different on you then everything
around you? The front of your body is vividly lit up, yet the same plane of the
boat is in deep shadow. How many suns are there on your planet?

You saw my legs in the other pictures. I'm hardly a dwarf. I'm 5'7" tall and probably just as
strong as you are.
Duh. Look at the shadow the rub rail makes on the hull. Then look at the shadow my arms make.
They both go the same way. You can even see the shadow the boom makes on my shoulders.
So much for two suns..... Besides, I don't care what *you* think. Your nobody to me. It's Tom who
wanted a picture of me in my boat. Did I make up the boat? How can I get pictures of a boat
I've been sailing if it isn't my boat?
I can't help see how Tom has all of a sudden quit posting. Probably got sick eating all that crow.
roflmao

Cheers,
Ellen