Jim Jim is offline

Default Had to dump

a whole days posts for lack of anything going on except political crap.

In article ,
says...

a whole days posts for lack of anything going on except political crap.

Yes indeed!

--
WAFA the newsgroup liar free!

And your inane rambling **** posts.......

Jim wrote:

a whole days posts for lack of anything going on except political crap.

What else is there to talk about? Obama is ****ing away all that money
that could be spent on boats.
Jim Jim is offline

Canuck57 wrote:
Jim wrote:

a whole days posts for lack of anything going on except political crap.

What else is there to talk about? Obama is ****ing away all that money
that could be spent on boats.

That's a defeatist attitude. Surely there must be something more
proactive these whiners can be doing with their time, like getting some
better quality douchebags onto the 2010 and 1012 ballots. We have hit
rock bottom with our current administration and congress, so it
shouldn't be difficult.

What a Dump! The CS27 Capt. Rob ASA 6 August 4th 06 03:27 AM
Aldershot - what a dump! LOOK out Portsmouth and Yachtsmen! Nimrod Electronics 1 November 19th 05 08:27 PM
Dump that Rum! Don White General 5 December 12th 04 12:06 AM
Dump Bush! Bobsprit ASA 0 March 18th 04 03:35 AM
Can I dump my boat sofa in the chesapeake bay? Larry Hill General 85 October 10th 03 11:13 PM