posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.boats.electronics,uk.local.hampshire
Nimrod

Default Aldershot - what a dump! LOOK out Portsmouth and Yachtsmen!

Polymath wrote:
Yesterday, the day before my 6 month contract expired, I was
forced to drive through the middle of Aldershot for the first time
because of an accident blocking the road I normally used.

What a dump!

Full of thick squaddies, thick residents and sick brick facades.

The preponderance of brick means that it is a truism to say that
the residents live in mud huts.

Anyway, off to Portsmouth next week for my next contract
working on yachtsmen's navigational eqpt - more fun than testing
GSM phones!

So it's, "Farewell!" to thick squaddies and now having to
watch out for the Masturbating (qv) Navy.

The good people of Portsmouth need to know who you a

http://archive.thisiswiltshire.co.uk.../10/91923.html

Polymath is just one of your posting names. A search of the archives
for Airy R Bean will tell all that come into contact with you what they
need to know.

For your new employers, somethings you probably left of your CV:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....f942?hl=en&lr=

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....=en&lr=&rnum=3

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....=en&lr=&rnum=1

It is also my public duty to warn potential customers of your new
employer which is why this has been copied to the appropriate
newsgroups.

posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.boats.electronics,uk.local.hampshire
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

Nimrod wrote:
Polymath wrote:

[...]

Definitely _NOT_ the time to buy a yacht!
--
;-)
73 de Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI - mine's a pint.