BoatBanter.com

-   -   Had to dump (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/111767-had-dump.html)

Jim November 19th 09 08:40 PM

Had to dump

a whole days posts for lack of anything going on except political crap.

NowNow November 19th 09 09:36 PM

Had to dump

In article ,
says...

a whole days posts for lack of anything going on except political crap.

Yes indeed!

--
WAFA the newsgroup liar free!

Scott Dickson November 19th 09 10:03 PM

Had to dump

And your inane rambling **** posts.......

Canuck57[_9_] November 20th 09 01:36 AM

Had to dump

Jim wrote:

a whole days posts for lack of anything going on except political crap.

What else is there to talk about? Obama is ****ing away all that money
that could be spent on boats.

Jim November 20th 09 02:21 PM

Had to dump

Canuck57 wrote:
Jim wrote:

a whole days posts for lack of anything going on except political crap.

What else is there to talk about? Obama is ****ing away all that money
that could be spent on boats.

That's a defeatist attitude. Surely there must be something more
proactive these whiners can be doing with their time, like getting some
better quality douchebags onto the 2010 and 1012 ballots. We have hit
rock bottom with our current administration and congress, so it
shouldn't be difficult.