Default It's great to no longer...

....have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

On Oct 24, 4:05*pm, H the K wrote:
...have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

Yeah, now we have a moron for president and a clown for veep.

In article 7aed2ec8-fffe-4050-b159-07417cc78500
@m11g2000vbl.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 24, 4:05*pm, H the K wrote:
...have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

Yeah, now we have a moron for president and a clown for veep.

Or an idiot for veep and a crim for pres..

On Oct 24, 3:21�pm, Frogwatch wrote:
On Oct 24, 4:05�pm, H the K wrote:

...have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

Yeah, now we have a moron for president and a clown for veep.

I don't agree with you but in any case it's still better then it was.
Just sayin...
Mike

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
...have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

It is. That's for sharing them.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
On Oct 24, 4:05 pm, H the K wrote:
...have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

Yeah, now we have a moron for president and a clown for veep.

A moron who's a former Constitution prof, who has a better education than of
the people here, and who's can form complete sentences without drooling and
looking at Dick.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Oct 24, 4:05?pm, H the K wrote:

...have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

Yeah, now we have a moron for president and a clown for veep.

I don't agree with you but in any case it's still better then it was.
Just sayin...
Mike

Careful. Someone will make fun of how you look. lol

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps jps is offline

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 15:21:56 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Oct 24, 4:05*pm, H the K wrote:
...have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

Yeah, now we have a moron for president and a clown for veep.

Head of the Harvard Law Review, Professor of Constitutional Law,
Senator, President of the United States.

And you profess to have the qualifications to judge him as a moron.

Are you taking your wife's painkillers again or drinking that Southern
Alabama moonshine?
Jim Jim is offline

nom=de=plume wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
m...
...have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

It is. That's for sharing them.

Makes no sense atol lol
Jim Jim is offline

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
On Oct 24, 4:05 pm, H the K wrote:
...have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

Yeah, now we have a moron for president and a clown for veep.

{Reply to Plume. Our own little black head}

The following must be embarrassing for you. lol lol
A moron who's a former Constitution prof, who has a better education than of
the people here, and who's can form complete sentences

Here is an example of wonderfully constructed sentences by Plume. lol
"It is. That's for sharing them."

Nice choice of words. lol

without drooling and
looking at Dick.

Message no longer available John H[_8_] General 0 January 24th 09 01:01 AM
No longer a sailor OzOne ASA 5 May 30th 08 09:14 AM
No longer erect! Bob Crantz ASA 1 October 24th 05 05:24 PM
Longer skeg R.Smyth General 4 July 18th 04 09:56 PM
No Longer a Beginner! EdGordonRN ASA 129 May 24th 04 02:55 AM