Default It's great to no longer...

....have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

On Oct 24, 4:05*pm, H the K wrote:
...have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

Yeah, now we have a moron for president and a clown for veep.

In article 7aed2ec8-fffe-4050-b159-07417cc78500
@m11g2000vbl.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 24, 4:05*pm, H the K wrote:
...have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

Yeah, now we have a moron for president and a clown for veep.

Or an idiot for veep and a crim for pres..

On Oct 24, 4:05*pm, H the K wrote:
...have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

Yeah, now we have a moron for president and a clown for veep.

Or an idiot for veep and a crim for pres..

What crime has Obama ever been convicted of in a court of law? For
that matter, what has he ever been charged with?

In article aeaf68cb-b49a-4aa0-bbea-2cbff61c3a24
@l34g2000vba.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 24, 4:05*pm, H the K wrote:
...have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

Yeah, now we have a moron for president and a clown for veep.

Or an idiot for veep and a crim for pres..

What crime has Obama ever been convicted of in a court of law? For
that matter, what has he ever been charged with?

It's the company you keep. I would ask you the same question about
Bush... Then I would follow with which one has more friends that have
been convicted, jailed, in respect to crimes...

On Oct 24, 4:05*pm, H the K wrote:
...have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

Yeah, now we have a moron for president and a clown for veep.

Or an idiot for veep and a crim for pres..

What crime has Obama ever been convicted of in a court of law? For
that matter, what has he ever been charged with?

It's the company you keep. I would ask you the same question about
Bush... Then I would follow with which one has more friends that have
been convicted, jailed, in respect to crimes...- Hide quoted text -

So if someone knows someone who's committed a crime, they are
automatically guilty of crimes themselves?????

On Oct 24, 4:05*pm, H the K wrote:
...have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

Yeah, now we have a moron for president and a clown for veep.

Or an idiot for veep and a crim for pres..

What crime has Obama ever been convicted of in a court of law? For
that matter, what has he ever been charged with?

Loogy, is it your belief that no crime has ever been committed by one
who wasn't charged or convicted?

I would bet there's been some crimes committed right there in Atlanta
for which no one has been charged or convicted.

I personally think the attempts to stifle a free press are criminal
activities, don't you?

On Oct 24, 4:05*pm, H the K wrote:
...have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

Yeah, now we have a moron for president and a clown for veep.

Or an idiot for veep and a crim for pres..

What crime has Obama ever been convicted of in a court of law? For
that matter, what has he ever been charged with?

Loogy, is it your belief that no crime has ever been committed by one
who wasn't charged or convicted?

No, but I don't go around accusing someone of commiting a crime
without evidence of such. Harry does that, too you know.

I would bet there's been some crimes committed right there in Atlanta
for which no one has been charged or convicted.

But does that mean that you blame a specific person for those crimes
without evidence of such?

I personally think the attempts to stifle a free press are criminal
activities, don't you?

Are you talking about Bush?:

Imprisoning journalists

Other than the fact that the President believes that he has the power
to break the law and has been continuously exercising that power, the
issue about which I've written most on this blog is the sweeping and
dangerous attacks by this administration on investigative journalism.
Those two issues are quite related, as the latter is intended to
conceal and thus enable the former.

The administration's assault on a free and vital press took a huge
leap forward this weekend, when Attorney General Alberto Gonazles
announced on national television that the Bush administration has the
power to imprison journalists who publish stories revealing conduct by
the President which the administration wants to conceal (such as the
warrantless NSA eavesdropping program, which he specifically cited).
Gonazles went further and made clear that the administration is
actively considering prosecution against journalists who publish such
stories.

On Oct 24, 3:21�pm, Frogwatch wrote:
On Oct 24, 4:05�pm, H the K wrote:

...have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

Yeah, now we have a moron for president and a clown for veep.

I don't agree with you but in any case it's still better then it was.
Just sayin...
Mike

On Oct 24, 4:05?pm, H the K wrote:

...have an idiot as president and a criminal as vice president:

http://tinyurl.com/yhc57ex

Photos.

Yeah, now we have a moron for president and a clown for veep.

I don't agree with you but in any case it's still better then it was.
Just sayin...
Mike

Careful. Someone will make fun of how you look. lol

--
Nom=de=Plume

Message no longer available John H[_8_] General 0 January 24th 09 01:01 AM
No longer a sailor OzOne ASA 5 May 30th 08 09:14 AM
No longer erect! Bob Crantz ASA 1 October 24th 05 05:24 PM
Longer skeg R.Smyth General 4 July 18th 04 09:56 PM
No Longer a Beginner! EdGordonRN ASA 129 May 24th 04 02:55 AM