Default Which committee?

A Chicago poster hit a home run with the following. "The Chicago democrat
machine ain't what it used to be. They were supposed to bribe the Olympic
Committee!"

Priceless!

Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 9, 10:16*pm, "Lu Powell" wrote:

A Chicago poster hit a home run with the following. "The Chicago democrat
machine ain't what it used to be. They were supposed to bribe the Olympic
Committee!"

Priceless!

hey Vic!

he's bragging on your city again!

?;^ Q

"Lu Powell" wrote in message
A Chicago poster hit a home run with the following. "The Chicago democrat
machine ain't what it used to be. They were supposed to bribe the Olympic
Committee!"

Priceless!

I thought the IOC was supposed to be the "one world gov't" sports wing. You
guys cheered when the US didn't get the 2016 games, which meant no jobs
(fyi, jobs that would have started almost immediately). Then, when the Nobel
committee confirms your belief that Obama is a one-worlder, you scream and
yell, claiming it's a fraud. Please pick one. I'm getting dizzy.

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 21:54:03 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote in message
A Chicago poster hit a home run with the following. "The Chicago democrat
machine ain't what it used to be. They were supposed to bribe the Olympic
Committee!"

Priceless!

I thought the IOC was supposed to be the "one world gov't" sports wing. You
guys cheered when the US didn't get the 2016 games, which meant no jobs
(fyi, jobs that would have started almost immediately). Then, when the Nobel
committee confirms your belief that Obama is a one-worlder, you scream and
yell, claiming it's a fraud. Please pick one. I'm getting dizzy.

Don't expect a response.

They can't hold a position if it means they'd be on our President's
side.

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 23:16:54 -0400, "Lu Powell"
wrote:

A Chicago poster hit a home run with the following. "The Chicago democrat
machine ain't what it used to be. They were supposed to bribe the Olympic
Committee!"

Priceless!

Maybe they got on the wrong plane in Frankfurt? Flew to Oslo instead
of Zurich?

wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote in message
A Chicago poster hit a home run with the following. "The Chicago democrat
machine ain't what it used to be. They were supposed to bribe the Olympic
Committee!"

Priceless!

I thought the IOC was supposed to be the "one world gov't" sports wing. You
guys cheered when the US didn't get the 2016 games, which meant no jobs
(fyi, jobs that would have started almost immediately). Then, when the Nobel
committee confirms your belief that Obama is a one-worlder, you scream and
yell, claiming it's a fraud. Please pick one. I'm getting dizzy.

Don't expect a response.

They can't hold a position if it means they'd be on our President's
side.

If she gets no response, it'll be because her comment is devoid of
meaning. Sometimes ditziness makes one talk funny.

As for you, I'm on the President's side. He saved over 3.45 million
jobs while he was pushing for the Olympics. I think that's quite
worthwhile.

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Lu Powell" wrote in message
A Chicago poster hit a home run with the following. "The Chicago democrat
machine ain't what it used to be. They were supposed to bribe the Olympic
Committee!"

Priceless!

I thought the IOC was supposed to be the "one world gov't" sports wing.
You guys cheered when the US didn't get the 2016 games, which meant no
jobs (fyi, jobs that would have started almost immediately). Then, when
the Nobel committee confirms your belief that Obama is a one-worlder, you
scream and yell, claiming it's a fraud. Please pick one. I'm getting
dizzy.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Quoting you from your recent post on who's whining: "Friendly reminder...
it's a comedy show. You're supposed to laugh at the jokes (sic) not take
them too seriously."

How do you spell "hypocrite"?

Jim Jim is offline

wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote in message
[...]

Careful who you are calling a ditz John. As Tom pointed out she might
not be who she claims to be. Do you know any woman that wouldn't freak
at the sight of a rattlesnake. Most men too.

wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, my bad.

I saw this, "I'm getting dizzy." Then I made a typo, perhaps a
Freudian Typo. I should have said, "Sometimes dizziness makes one talk
funny."

Thanks ever so much for point out my boo-boo.

I hope hesheit (pronounce that really fast) doesn't come after me.

wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote in message
[...]

I thought I was Harry? Can't even keep your ranting straight (no pun
intended).

--
Nom=de=Plume