John H[_9_] John H[_9_] is offline

Default Which committee?

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 23:41:55 -0700, jps wrote:

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 21:54:03 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote in message
A Chicago poster hit a home run with the following. "The Chicago democrat
machine ain't what it used to be. They were supposed to bribe the Olympic
Committee!"

Priceless!

I thought the IOC was supposed to be the "one world gov't" sports wing. You
guys cheered when the US didn't get the 2016 games, which meant no jobs
(fyi, jobs that would have started almost immediately). Then, when the Nobel
committee confirms your belief that Obama is a one-worlder, you scream and
yell, claiming it's a fraud. Please pick one. I'm getting dizzy.

Don't expect a response.

They can't hold a position if it means they'd be on our President's
side.

If she gets no response, it'll be because her comment is devoid of
meaning. Sometimes ditziness makes one talk funny.

As for you, I'm on the President's side. He saved over 3.45 million
jobs while he was pushing for the Olympics. I think that's quite
worthwhile.