Default AP on Obama's Claim a Tax Isn't Really a Tax: You Lie

"Memo to President Barack Obama: It's a tax. Obama insisted this
weekend on national television that requiring people to carry health
insurance — and fining them if they don't — isn't the same thing as a
tax increase. But the language of Democratic bills to revamp the
nation's health care system doesn't quibble. Both the House bill and
the Senate Finance Committee proposal clearly state that the fines
would be a tax."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090921/...tax_fact_check

This post is racist and I condemn it.

Not really. However I'm sure our annoying leftie pinheads will claim
it's racist.

It's the only thing they can say when faced with actual facts.

Since there's nothing about race in the article, I can only conclude by you
bringing it up that you are the likely racist.

Yes, it would be a tax, but no legislation is done, so we don't know what
they offsets would be or even if it'll pass in its current form.

Do you have auto-liabilty insurance? Here, you're required to have it. I
don't see why we can't figure out a way for everyone to have it and require
them to have it.

Oh, and anyone who cites Grover Norquist... well, never mind.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:27:13 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Since there's nothing about race in the article, I can only conclude by you
bringing it up that you are the likely racist.

Yes, it would be a tax, but no legislation is done, so we don't know what
they offsets would be or even if it'll pass in its current form.

Do you have auto-liabilty insurance? Here, you're required to have it. I
don't see why we can't figure out a way for everyone to have it and require
them to have it.

You're assuming that the mandatory requirement of automotive liability
insurance is not itself odious (which it is). Too, the legislated
requirement of the wearing of seatbelts is equally odious, if not more
so. The citizenry has been conditioned by these things to accept
further government intrusion into our lives.

wrote:

Since there's nothing about race in the article, I can only conclude by
you
bringing it up that you are the likely racist.

Yes, it would be a tax, but no legislation is done, so we don't know what
they offsets would be or even if it'll pass in its current form.

Do you have auto-liabilty insurance? Here, you're required to have it. I
don't see why we can't figure out a way for everyone to have it and
require
them to have it.

You're assuming that the mandatory requirement of automotive liability
insurance is not itself odious (which it is). Too, the legislated
requirement of the wearing of seatbelts is equally odious, if not more
so. The citizenry has been conditioned by these things to accept
further government intrusion into our lives.

Yeah, there's nothing like saving lives and lowering costs to promote
odiousness...

--
Nom=de=Plume

H K H K is offline

wrote:

[...]

Incredible. Apparently we have yet another "responsible rightie" who
wants to do away with responsibility.

Some dipstick penniless rightie like JustHate smashes into my car and
causes injuries...and how do I recover my losses if the he has no insurance?

D'oh.

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:57:40 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

And you're unable to manage your own personal responsibility without
having government managing that for you?

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You don't want that penniless driver on the road by reason of his
poverty? I don't want you on the road for being an inconvience for
the impoverished driver.

wrote:

Since there's nothing about race in the article, I can only conclude by
you
bringing it up that you are the likely racist.

Yes, it would be a tax, but no legislation is done, so we don't know what
they offsets would be or even if it'll pass in its current form.

Do you have auto-liabilty insurance? Here, you're required to have it. I
don't see why we can't figure out a way for everyone to have it and
require
them to have it.

You're assuming that the mandatory requirement of automotive liability
insurance is not itself odious (which it is). Too, the legislated
requirement of the wearing of seatbelts is equally odious, if not more
so. The citizenry has been conditioned by these things to accept
further government intrusion into our lives.

--

What's the problem?
Some people just have to be made to do things for their own best interests.

"H K" wrote in message
wrote:

[...]

You have to take his motorbikes and whatever else you could confiscate.

insurance claim Evan Gatehouse2 Cruising 6 December 7th 06 08:56 PM
OT Right will claim it's lies! basskisser General 12 April 4th 05 06:32 PM
Joe and Dave claim they had nothing to do with this Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 July 21st 04 09:35 AM
Scotty's Claim Bobsprit ASA 0 July 29th 03 08:24 PM
Donal's Claim CANDChelp ASA 0 July 24th 03 01:24 PM