nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default AP on Obama's Claim a Tax Isn't Really a Tax: You Lie

Since there's nothing about race in the article, I can only conclude by you
bringing it up that you are the likely racist.

Yes, it would be a tax, but no legislation is done, so we don't know what
they offsets would be or even if it'll pass in its current form.

Do you have auto-liabilty insurance? Here, you're required to have it. I
don't see why we can't figure out a way for everyone to have it and require
them to have it.

Oh, and anyone who cites Grover Norquist... well, never mind.

"Toots Sweet" wrote in message
"Memo to President Barack Obama: It's a tax. Obama insisted this
weekend on national television that requiring people to carry health
insurance — and fining them if they don't — isn't the same thing as a
tax increase. But the language of Democratic bills to revamp the
nation's health care system doesn't quibble. Both the House bill and
the Senate Finance Committee proposal clearly state that the fines
would be a tax."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090921/...tax_fact_check

This post is racist and I condemn it.

Not really. However I'm sure our annoying leftie pinheads will claim
it's racist.

It's the only thing they can say when faced with actual facts.

--
Nom=de=Plume