Default Windlass project for my aluminum b oat is complete! (With photosof the project.)

FishWisher wrote:
I'm just too old and worn out to fight the anchor while standing at
the bow of a rather small boat. Having had a windlass on two prior
boats I decided I couldn't live without one even on this smaller boat.
At 65 I'm too frail - or maybe just too lazy - to hand over hand the
rode.

This was an install of the small Pro-Sport 550 which is selling all
over the 'net. I chose to have a 100' all chain "rode" once again, as
I've done in both prior installs.

Photos of the project as it proceeded are on my homepage, www.FishWisher.com,
then click on the top of the left column menu for the photos.

Whew. It was a big job for this old geezer! I believe I'll keep this
boat 'til my estate owns it.

Dale

Very cool, getting any fishing in?

Project for Larry Capt.Bill Cruising 4 February 1st 09 05:01 PM
Genesis project photos [email protected] Tall Ship Photos 0 April 25th 08 09:49 AM
Aluminum Boat Project F/S - $8K John Smith Boat Building 0 July 23rd 06 06:13 PM
Joe, this is a project John Cairns ASA 1 November 9th 05 10:35 PM
My new project (0/1) [email protected] General 16 July 23rd 04 02:26 PM