John Cairns

Default Joe, this is a project

http://community.webshots.com/album/...83JyvLHtZVTn/2

http://community.webshots.com/album/...83JyvLHtZVTn/3

The spars look suspect, definitely not new, maybe fitted for the "sea
trial". They were swaying pretty mightily in the breeze today. The more I
look at it, the more I have to believe the cabin wasn't custom made, simply
cut off another vessel, looks a lot like something that came off a small
ferry. There were some new bits visible, the lifelines/stanchions look new,
the two shorepower outlets on the port side look new also. Note that forward
hatch! Whoever bought this has a real project on their hands.

John Cairns

Joe

Yeah Its quite a project, but in the right hands could turn into a real
nice roomy boat.

The hatches are cool! Are you talking about the forward deck hatch, or
the one on the cabin? One things for sure it would be light and airy
inside, and open all the hatches you could have quite a breeze.

The way the canin looks rivited to the deck on L iron make me think
the shape is original, but the hatches look older than the boat. Bet
that brass would polish up like new. I see 6K in hatches if you sold
them on ebay.

Did you talk to the owner?

Did you like her?

Greta pics, shows the replaced bottom sections much better than the
sellers pictures.

Joe